• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Leafs lose Kaberle

Rate this topic

I don't mind the rough stuff, but people like that should be thrown out of the league.

Players who are involved in the play, trying to creating scoring chances, playing to win, etc. shouldn't have to worry about punks taking their heads off for no reason. It's called having respect for each other.

What did Kaberle ever do to deserve a hit like that?

Here it is, in all it's infamy.... :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Mx_x8g7y0

Wow.... nasty. That was a charge, an elbow, and interfernce and nothing was called. Unbelievable. Officials are supposed to get graded on each game. You have to think whoever missed that from 10 feet away got a failing grade last night. Inexcusable. And Janssen needs to be gone for a long time. Dirty, dirty hit. He showed no interest in the puck whatsoever. All he wanted to do was run Kaberle for no reason at all. Disgusting.

Edited by Grind Line 33

I don't mind the rough stuff, but people like that should be thrown out of the league.

So you want Bertuzzi out of the league too then, right?

I can tell ya now that Janssen can take on pretty much any guy in the league. He's not scared of Wade Belak.

I didn't see the hit, but from what I hear it was pretty cheap.

He already kicked Belak's ass earlier in the year. Although, i think that was just a really bad showing for Wade and no way would he be dominated like that again by Cam.

Egads, Lou, what's with the AV? That's devoid of even a semblance of class.

I find humor in just about everything HOH, just my way of showing im happy to have Bert here regardless of what he's done.

Sure thing, dude... :huh:

Back on topic: I wonder if Janssen will even get a suspension at all. Three games tops is my bet. We all know how that gutless spineless coward Colin Campbell just looooves to dole out the punishment.

Yeah, thats should be minimum 3 games + 1 ass kicking from any Leaf the next time they play the Devils, even if its next season. Janssen is a head hunting punk who needs some one to knock him out with a hit (and/or fist). Good show of class by White though.

Sidenote: I baught a Steen t-shirt today :ph34r:

No, he was a healthy scratch. Janssen didn't play another shift after that hit, either.

Well like you said, you can count on Belak being dressed for that game no question.. Yeah i saw he sat on the bench the rest of the game

Agreed.. He should of gotten more than just 3 games

Yeah I agree. But Collin Cambell said that the hit itself was clean (yeah right!) its just the hit was late.

The hit to me looks to be late, an elbow, and way too close to the boards. Should have been around a 5 game suspension ;)

That puts a dent in any playoff plans the Leafs had. Giveaway McCabe will be logging even more minutes then he does now.

Hey Mack, on the positive side, this is just one step closer to Ferguson being gone. :P

Yeah I agree. But Collin Cambell said that the hit itself was clean (yeah right!) its just the hit was late.

The hit to me looks to be late, an elbow, and way too close to the boards. Should have been around a 5 game suspension ;)

The hit would of been fine if the hit was like a second or two after he passed the puck but that was WAY to late that's forsure. I think the real bad impact was not the hit itself but it was kaberle's head going into the boards then hitting the ice.. And yes i agree with you that it should of been 5 games