• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Louisville

That rookie knows his stuff!

Rate this topic

Anyone catch Red Wings weekly? I was suprised how much Rex knew about the Wings and Joe Louis. Trevor wasn't asking very easy questions either. He even outperforming Lids, Homer, and Osgood :lol:

Also, great segment on how JLA has some of the best ice (up there with Edmonton and Calgary, Lids said) and how the guy has been doing it for 34 years. The Habs said it was the best ice they played on all year.

i wouldn't be suprised if some asshat teams purposely make bad ice to fk us up...

in the fa cup (football, or soccer) lower division teams will often waterlog their pitch so that the premiership team can't play a passing style..

we've struggled mightily on bad ice this year...those 2 games in san jose come to mind, and they've got crap ice.

Hahaha I watched RWW and recorded it as well of course. I couldn't believe he knew all the answers opposed to Ozzie, Drapes, Homer, and Lids who have been around forever. But I heard little Huds may have cheated! I love how they ask Oz when the JLA was built and he picks the year he was born and says 1972! Haha and then Homer about the seating he just randomly says ehhhh 19,992. :lol:

I absolutely love Hud's reaction everytime he scores. Priceless!

It's amazing, I don't know if anyone gets as much out of scoring as Rex can. The guy's face there is incredible, HC, it is truly incredible.

I feel that if the Wings ever traded him, it would pass a cloud over good Rex in the way that being truly screwed over or even simply being dumped by a first "true love" can steal part of a good-hearted, though naive person's inner shine. With that in mind I hope the team should never take Huds all the way to bed, get him emotionally attached, and whisk him out the door the next morning. If you guys do the first part - and I'm lookin' at you, Babs and Kenny - make sure to put a ring on that kid's hand.

Do not even start imagining those two previous sentences in your head. It is gross. ;)

i wouldn't be suprised if some asshat teams purposely make bad ice to fk us up...

in the fa cup (football, or soccer) lower division teams will often waterlog their pitch so that the premiership team can't play a passing style..

we've struggled mightily on bad ice this year...those 2 games in san jose come to mind, and they've got crap ice.

In baseball as well they make the grass a certain way so when the visiting team bats the balls don't roll good.