• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Filppula gets a major complement, Wings get insulted.

Rate this topic

Weblog says...

The Griffins apprently think the Wings trend of dropping out early is cause enough to put Filppula on their playoff roster.

All this means that if we do not win a cup and fall out, Val gets to keep on playing down in GR.

I hate to be rude, but I think the Wings have a much better chance of going deep then the Griffins do. Let us hope anyways.

theres no way the griffins didn't do that in consultation with the wings

Oh no doubt, I suspect it was Holland's call actually. It just is funny for anyone to make such a move as it IMPLIES that the Wings will be outlasted by their farm club.

Oh no doubt, I suspect it was Holland's call actually. It just is funny for anyone to make such a move as it IMPLIES that the Wings will be outlasted by their farm club.

What are you talking about?? This move IMPLIES NOTHING. The Griffins aren't going to bank on Detroit going on a long cup run, especially when it involves having/not having a stud player for their own run. This has nothing to do with Detroit.

What are you talking about?

Does having car insurance imply that I'm a bad driver?

What are you talking about?

Does having car insurance imply that I'm a bad driver?

No, it implies that there are bad drivers and bad luck is very real. Also it implies that there is legal racketeering, but that is another story.

I don't know why no one can see the humor in this? It is with a great deal of complements that they would sacrifice a roster spot for someone that may or may not be available to play.

Besides, I am just the relaying the story.

I assume this means that Flip can play only if the wings are out of the playoffs early...? I would think this is a good idea as Flip seems to be the best guy avalialbe for the GR roster...wouldn't you want him 'just in case' the wings drop out early? - It is really only playoff spot.

Look at it as if Zetterberg was injured for another 2 weeks into the playoffs....we're going to save him a spot just like the Grifs are going to save Flip his spot.