• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

Homer out a few games, Hasek back this weekend

Rate this topic

Hope my Center Ice is working tomorrow. It is apparently suffering from some undisclosed illness.

You and me both, my friend. Center Ice ONLY drops out when I'm watching a Wings game...

Yesterday the problem became resolved when I bitched to you about it, then changed the channel, found the audio feed on NHL.com, and changed the channel back. That seems to be the process for fixing it hahaha -- give it a shot.

It's like the Nintendo code for Contra - either you do it right or you have to reset the entire system...

You and me both, my friend. Center Ice ONLY drops out when I'm watching a Wings game...

Yesterday the problem became resolved when I bitched to you about it, then changed the channel, found the audio feed on NHL.com, and changed the channel back. That seems to be the process for fixing it hahaha -- give it a shot.

It's like the Nintendo code for Contra - either you do it right or you have to reset the entire system...

I love how Time Warner says, we'll give you credit for the game. Like money can replace a live hockey game that can't be recaptured? :rolleyes: I guess it's better to lose the feed now than the playoffs, but I don't have much confidence they will get it fixed before then, since they don't seem to know what's wrong.

I love how Time Warner says, we'll give you credit for the game. Like money can replace a live hockey game that can't be recaptured? I guess it's better to lose the feed now than the playoffs, but I don't have much confidence they will get it fixed before then, since they don't seem to know what's wrong.

What's wrong is "everybody's lazy and they suck."

you know the playoffs are getting close when you start hearing "undisclosed upper body injury."

which means it's probably his foot. ;)

They weren't very discrete about Tjarnqvist's injury though, was it "inflammated pubic bone" or something... :D

So this is our line-up???

Filppula - Datsyuk - Hudler

Calder - Lang - Franzen

? - Draper - Maltby

Hussey - Ellis - Langfeld

Lidstrom - Kronwall

Markov - Schneider

Lebda - Lilja

? (7th D-Man)

Osgood

Howard

I'm guessing the other 3rd-Liner will probably be Bootland...I don't think they have another choice...But he would have to clear waivers to get back down to Grand Rapids I believe.

Oh boy, better just give the Preds the 2 points...

Edited by WhiteLightning91

Calder - Lang - Franzen

? - Draper - Maltby

Lidstrom - Kronwall

Markov - Schneider

Lebda - Lilja

? (7th D-Man)

Osgood

Howard

I'm guessing the other 3rd-Liner will probably be Bootland...I don't think they have another choice...But he would have to clear waivers to get back down to Grand Rapids I believe.

Preds haven't exactly been at full health either, although I don't know how many guys they will get back in time for Detroit.

Looks like bootland is gonna get the callup. Also, isn't samuelsson supposed to back real soon?

Eww, no. I'd much rather see the new tough guy Adam Keefe get called up. We might just see a fight in the Nashville game.

Well, I'm wrong here. With Bootland we'd see a fight too. It's just Bootland is a sure loss. :D

check your PMs, you have an alternate feed available. ;)

I love how Time Warner says, we'll give you credit for the game. Like money can replace a live hockey game that can't be recaptured? :rolleyes: I guess it's better to lose the feed now than the playoffs, but I don't have much confidence they will get it fixed before then, since they don't seem to know what's wrong.

Detroit and Nashville are obviously in rest mode. It's fine with me. It's a little disingenuous, but it's a good idea to get these guys as healthy as possible before the playoffs start.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The Wings are not going to get drawn into a dogfight for the division that costs them in the playoffs. Maybe Nashville is playing it smart too.

Eww, no. I'd much rather see the new tough guy Adam Keefe get called up. We might just see a fight in the Nashville game.

We can't call up a player that isn't Red Wings property -- he's not under contract from Detroit, so he's ineligible until signed by the big club.

Calder - Lang - Franzen

? - Draper - Maltby

Lidstrom - Kronwall

Markov - Schneider

Lebda - Lilja

? (7th D-Man)

Osgood

Howard

wouldn't technically have to send him back down, can carry any number of players on the roster atm, as long as your under the cap

Personally, I wouldn't be too afraid of losing Darryl Bootland on the waiver wire. Even if he is eligible, I can't see many of the other teams making a pitch for him.