• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

Josh Langfeld

Rate this topic

Are YOU a fan of Josh Lanfled  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not a big fan of Josh Langfled seems like every other game he gets a great feed from Hudler or Filppula and he has the wide open net just staring right at him and he fans on the shot, I know its bound to happen now and then but it seems like it happens every time with him! He did it agaisnt Chicago and Colorado* what do you think? also, I was surprised to see that he was drafted so long ago!? (Year: 1997 Round: 3 Pick: 66, Senators)...

and... DISCUSS!

*the Colorodo one WAS a great save

well I messed up the poll and cant seem to edit it so...there ya go!

Edited by Elshupacabra

I'm really not a huge fan of Langfeld. For one, he misses so many chances to score. His offensive numbers were actually ok with Ottawa in 2003-2004, considering he's primaraly a fourth line player. But he just hasn't got much here. And he doesn't bring that much else to the table either. For a man of his size, he should hit more or fight. But, he has been doing ok on that line of Matt Ellis and Matt Hussey so I'll wait and see what he does.

Yeah I agree, seems like every game where Daniels says

"Hudler skating down, Langfeld's open, Hudler does a nice move past the defensmen goes to the net, passes it to Langfeld AND THE SHOT...........................OHH JUST WIDE AND LANGFELD HAD AN OPEN NET!!!" It pisses me off <_<

He did score a goal in the Chicago game, only the ref blew the whistle too soon. That aside, he hasn't been all that noticable.

Hey, this vote is rigged; the yes button doesn't work. You wouldn't happen to be from Florida, would you? :)

Edited by Airborn

He did score a goal in the Chicago game, only the ref blew the whistle too soon. That aside, he hasn't been all that noticable.

Hey, this vote is rigged; the yes button doesn't work. You wouldn't happen to be from Florida, would you? :)

:lol: No, not from Florida, I typed the YES in the wrong line when I was making it and I can't change it now the rigging was not Intentional...or was it? :sly:

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Elshupacabra