• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sparty13

Nashville forum

Rate this topic

They obviously didn't know how serious the situation was. There may have been one or two people who wanted to watch some hockey, but most were more worried about whether someone died or not. Perhaps the nashville forum just wants to make detroit fans seem not caring and inconsiderate.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

I can't recall any booing, and I dont believe anyone would actually do that because everyone at that game knew the severity of the situation. I wouldn't take too much stock in what some of those Preds fans were saying--afterall, they did say Nick Lidstrom belonged in the minors. The entire thread was a bunch of lies slamming the wings.

hahahahahahahahahaha....anyone read the mastercard insult the guy dished out? The dumb fans didnt even understand it, i couldnt stop laughing for 5 minutes

hahahahahahahahahaha....anyone read the mastercard insult the guy dished out? The dumb fans didnt even understand it, i couldnt stop laughing for 5 minutes

I know, I know. They say that they hate the way that Wings fans view them as dumb hicks--well prove us wrong.

yeah they also said nicky was overrated... uhm 4 or 5 norris trophies is not overrated. that means you were the best d-man in the league.. how many preds have norris trophies?

This is why I wont read a predator board:

"I'd trade the highly overated Lidstrom. He sucks, and should be sent to the Minors."

Don't know jack about hockey

That's Nashville fans. They say they want to prove people wrong and say they no lots about hockey and then say a comment like that. ;)

This is why I wont read a predator board:

"I'd trade the highly overated Lidstrom. He sucks, and should be sent to the Minors."

Don't know jack about hockey

Checking out that board just took my IQ down a bit. I liked the moron who said the Wings were "from Hell", because he couldn't explain why we always get 1 point from losing in OT. Yes sir....the devil gives us the 1 point in OT. And all this time, I thought it was the rules. :lol:

Checking out that board just took my IQ down a bit. I liked the moron who said the Wings were "from Hell", because he couldn't explain why we always get 1 point from losing in OT. Yes sir....the devil gives us the 1 point in OT. And all this time, I thought it was the rules. :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol:

I personally loved this response: "For the same reason other teams are beginning to hate us." Pure brillance. Anyways, I can't read that stupid forum anymore, it is lowering my IQ.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Wow! Im shocked by all the hate...but then again Im not. I mean, I dont like the Preds, but I wouldnt go around saying they "suck and blow" when they have such a great record or call their best players "minor leaguers" and "overrated". Thats beyond childish and makes them look terrible. At any rate, its like Cheli says, if they hate you, you must be doing something right.

Bottom line, the reason they hate us is because of our insistent success over the past 15 years.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Guest Crymson

I've never seen such a reaching-for-threads-fest as I saw in that topic. WOW.

"Since I'm a Preds Fan, I don't like the Red Wings, but I've no idea why!

Can anyone tell me, why we hate them

I know they suck, but I want know something about the genisis"

3. I'd trade the highly overated Lidstrom. He sucks, and should be sent to the Minors.

If preds fans want us to take them seriously they should really refrain from making comments like this. It is bad enough to have to listen to their announcers everytime we play them cause i live three hours from them and center ice considers them by location my home feed.

Edited by Redwings-40-5

Some one who was a Preds fan told me that the "dead fish" thrown on the ice during the last Det-Nash game by Preds fans was a slight against Jiri. I don't think that is true cuz I thought they did it before, and all that did was get me pissed at the person who told me lol.

If that link ISN'T proof that they are all toothless, imbred rednecks, I don't know what is.

Yeah, because everybody Nashville or anywhere further South is either a Redneck or a Coon Ass. All we like to do is play kumbaya songs in the woods on our acoustic guitars, chew on burgers and meat all day, watch football and NASCAR. And don't forget we've all married our 5th cousin and our IQ's are below 30. <_<

Wait, I can't forget that we have a lot of cowboys and hippies and hillbillies too, with our horses and cows and potbelly piggies either! :rolleyes:

Maybe they should realize that

1.) Wings have 10 cups.

2.) Preds have none

3.) Yzerman owns all

4.) If Lidstroms overated , explain 4 norris trophys

5.) I feel bad for Peter Forsberg

Preds have only been in existance for a decade so the 10 Cups argument is kinda moot, with Detroit being in existance since 1926 (?) compared to Nashville in the mid-90s, I'd expect Detroit to have just a few more Cups and for it not to be something to boast about and tell Preds fans to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan