• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sparty13

Nashville forum

Rate this topic

the argument of the 10 amount of cups the wings have won stands fair. It dosnt matter how many years you been in the league. If your good enough, you win cups. If you suck, you dont win cups.

If the preds were any good with their existences in the league they would have won some cups.

Edited by Jwo

This is why I wont read a predator board:

"I'd trade the highly overated Lidstrom. He sucks, and should be sent to the Minors."

Don't know jack about hockey

I just read that too and I am suprised they spelled his last name correctly... :o

Edited by ProfessorLidstrom5

Booing? What in the world!

Like someone already said..you'd be able to hear a pin drop. The crowd went completely silent during the incident. You'd see everyone in the arena standing, holding one another, praying..etc. They were all shocked at what happened. And after they announced Fisch was fine everyone in the building clapped and felt relieved.

after reading all of those comments it makes me want to beat them even more then before. i kinda wanna see them now in the playoffs so we can crush all their fans hearts

hahaha weird i felt the same thing

Guest Tunbo Batman

yikes, i somehow knew that legionnaire11 and fifth were some of the few articulate nsh fans, and that their boards would be full of "DETO1LET IZ T3H sUXX0RZ LOLOL".

Lidstrom is overrated? Yeah i guess you'd rather blow 3 first rounders on a wimp who cant play 4 games without getting injured.

Mmm, yes, this is a nice one...

This guy (http://boards.nashvillepredators.com/forums/index.php?showuser=698) has an avatar of Scott Hartnell facing off with Fischer...

.... right before Fischer beat the hell out of him.

OMG, I was just watching that fight on youtube (here it is, btw, if anyone want to watch Fischer slams Hartnell)

I miss Jiri...maybe someone should show this clip to the person with the stupid Hartnell avatar...

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

Why waste time trolling that site for info to reinforce the idea that you think Preds fans are stupid?

We've got an original six team here and one of the better fan forums I've seen, and it's still chock full of stupid if you read the right posts.

We've had people here who hated Lidtsrom, hated Yzerman, thought Legace should've won the Vezina... and on and on.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Why waste time trolling that site for info to reinforce the idea that you think Preds fans are stupid?

We've got an original six team here and one of the better fan forums I've seen, and it's still chock full of stupid if you read the right posts.

I agree, looking in places just to reinforce pre-held ill opinions is pretty dumb. It's like strolling down the street out of the bar drunk, looking for a fight. There's no point to it.

I think talking about this stuff is fine, so long as it doesn't (though it often does) get into the "lololl!!! look at them idiots!!" territory. :rolleyes: Ideally it works though, right?

man o man.....i'm really starting to get sick and tired of people saying they hate the red wings because....."they are the NY Yankees of the NHL". Thats like the thousandth time i've seen that.

I don't expect Nashville fans to like the Red Wings. I mean, do most Red Wing fans like the Predators?

Then again, at least we [most anyhow] don't post "Predators suck" all over the forum like a bunch of two year olds.

whats with all the Wings bashing lately? like a week ago it was all over St. Louis' forum and now its all over Nashville's. What gives?

it's gets pretty cold living in our shadow. they have to come out and stomp their feet every once in a while just to keep warm.

it's gets pretty cold living in our shadow. they have to come out and stomp their feet every once in a while just to keep warm.

One of the weird but revealing quotes was this. It was oddly like, Freudian or something: "Therefore, big brother truly does suck, and we like nothing more than beating the sh#t out of big brother whenever and whereever we can.....so that some fine day.....he might one day acknowledge that we are at least his rival, if not his equal."

I never got the "hate better teams" thing though, neither have I even ran across it amongst Lions fans who, out of all D-town's four teams would have the largest reason to for whatever reason start getting irrationally irate. I dunno though, different strokes and different folks.

my personal favorite was the brilliant hockey fan who said that the avs used to be his favorite team but they suck now so he's cheering for the preds. Uh dude,....what are you gonna do when the preds suck?

"Being a former Avs fan (they're my #2 team now, for obvious reasons), my hatred for the Dead Things has been deep-rooted since '96." - guy on boards

I'm really hoping he's just a big Forsberg fan and not lame bandwagon jumper....

the argument of the 10 amount of cups the wings have won stands fair. It dosnt matter how many years you been in the league. If your good enough, you win cups. If you suck, you dont win cups.

If the preds were any good with their existences in the league they would have won some cups.

I'm not trying to discredit winning any championships, it's hard, and the Wings have deserved all 10 of them.

But you also got to consider, the Wings won a few of those Cups with fewer teams in the league. Nashville joined at a time when there are 30 franchises. Winning Cups this day/age is probably a bit harder right now, and it was especially harder for teams like Nashville when there was no salary cap.

I just don't see the argument as something to gloat over when the Wings probably should have one more Cups being in existance much longer, with less amount of teams, etc.