• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I don't see anything good coming of this game. Nice job cramming all four heads together at 22 goals, Aflac. It came out pretty well. :D

What's even funnier? Seeing all four guys lined up together and then Hank alone on the other side. It so reminds me of MyCircle commercials! Is there anybody out there that wants to do a quick photoshop before tonight?

Also Rabi... he is lazy and he does suck. There will be no savior for you in this. Don't get your hopes up too high!

Thank god for the NASN,I'm definitely going to stay up and watch this one.

Excited to see Bootland (fight!) and just how slow he actually is. Oh yeah and Calder,only seen him playing for the Flyers this season.

We need a great performance from Ozzie and we shouldn't take many penalties, 'cause Foppa and Kariya are beginning to find each other especially on the PP.

:siren:

Win.

Edited by FinRedWing

:yowza: GO LANGER GOOOOO!!! YOU'RE NOT LAZY AND YOU DO NOT SUCK!!! :clap:

I can't help but admire your faith in him. :lol: Those injury reports look sad for both teams but that should make this an intriguing matchup, lots of guys willing to prove themselves.

Go Griffins! :clap:

Foppa takes a run at Sasha and knocks him out a few games , Booter comes off the bench and tries to get at Foppa :clap: , someone steps in and takes on Booter , but in the end he is thrown out and suspended for leaving the bench.

We however collect ourselves on goals by Malts , Drapes, Langer, Rex, and Flip. Ozzie stands on his ear. He also gets in a fight at senter ice with Mason!!! :lol: wait it feels like March 1997 all over again, except different team. (I need to stop taking drugs) :P

All those media bastards wanted a rivalry, well now ya got one :clap:

I won't make a prediction...I'll just say Go Wings!

I think it'll be an exciting game in spite of the fact that even more of our team is missing than the LAST game. However, I expect to see Calder's still being Mr. Awesome, and I'd like to see some of our youngins show some enthusiasm and get some points by sheer work!

Oh, I would also like to see the Wings actually play for 60 minutes and beyond if they have to. Win, fine. Lose, fine. Just play an honest 60 minutes.

:yowza: GO LANGER GOOOOO!!! YOU'RE NOT LAZY AND YOU DO NOT SUCK!!! :clap:

I can't help but admire your faith in him. :lol: Those injury reports look sad for both teams but that should make this an intriguing matchup, lots of guys willing to prove themselves.

Go Griffins! :clap:

Faith? or Reverse Psychology? :hehe:

Great GDT as always aflac. Two things: first, the team points are differnt in the Central Division standings and Western Conference standings. Secondly, with Legwand and Arnott returning (and assuming Sully and Forsberg do not) our lines should look something like this:

Kariya- Legwand- Erat

Radulov- Arnott- Dumont

(some combination of our grinders and AHL players on our third and fourth lines)

Timonen- Zidlicky

Hamhuis- Weber

Suter- Zanon

Vitaly

Should be another tough and exciting game.

EDIT: Vokoun's record is 21-8-3.

David

Edited by drsingle

â— Peter Forsberg (Upper Body Injury); Questionable

â— Steve Sullivan (Back); Questionable

If these guys are out, it should be easier than expected.

Wings 3 (Draper, Calder, BOOTLAND)

Preds 2 (Kariya, Erat)

EDIT:

And if not..

Wings 4 (Draper, Lang, Lidstrom, Cleary)

Preds 3 (Legwand, Sullivan, Kariya)

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Hmmmmmmmmmmm............. the odds are against us.

I don't know how you figure the odds are against us, the Wings for the most part are quite dominant @ the Joe, regardless of opponent. This statement sounds like some sort of fear of the Preds :crazy:

Screw em.. .yeah, they're talented, and we are banged up.. no matter tonight I think. I'll reserve my comments regarding the ONE injury I don't think will help us out (Hasek), because it only serves to bring about countless pissing contests about our goalies... but..

IF Osgood just stays within himself and doesn't freak out when he's called upon to make a big save, we should be alright. I'd think the Wings would play with a bit of a chip on their shoulder after losing to the Av's Sunday. That was pathetic.

Langer will play just fine thanks, Mr. Calder being the recipient of a nice pass for a goal. Wings 3, Preds 2.

Foppa takes a run at Sasha and knocks him out a few games , Booter comes off the bench and tries to get at Foppa :clap: , someone steps in and takes on Booter , but in the end he is thrown out and suspended for leaving the bench. We however collect ourselves on goals by Malts , Drapes, Langer, Rex, and Flip. Ozzie stands on his ear. He also gets in a fight at senter ice with Mason!!! wait it feels like March 1997 all over again, except different team. (I need to stop taking drugs) :P:clap:

:lol: On the contrary, light one up for me @ 7:30! :yowza:

I can't remember a Wings-Preds game with so many questions going in...

What will the lineup look like? how will these lineups play?

okay, two questions, but they're huge. I can't wait until the puck drops, this could end up being one of the best games ever in this series. Having said that, it'll most likely be a snoozer.