• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Hussey and Howard sent back down to GR

Rate this topic

it's time for dom to return and sammy. I think we should go with ozzie, because it's the kings and maybe rest DOM for possibly sunday vs. bruins, or even hold him out for next weeks 2 games with Nash.

Bootland did play a pretty solid game yesterday...I noticed at the end of the ame he was getting the nod more than Hussey or Langfeld or Ellis so hopefully that means that he is putting forth more effort than he did in the pre-season.

Bootland played over 9 minutes yesteday where as Langfeld/Hussey/Ellis didn't even combine for that amount of time on the ice. Like to of seen Bootland show his physical side a little more though. I only saw him out there against Tootoo I think a couple times.

He made some nice short passes inside the zone, and kept the puck, and himself, moving. I would have liked a little more physicality out of him, but am very happy to see he didn't take any penalties, as well.

it's time for dom to return and sammy. I think we should go with ozzie, because it's the kings and maybe rest DOM for possibly sunday vs. bruins, or even hold him out for next weeks 2 games with Nash.

Dom's gotta knock the rust off this weekend, he can't go into Nashville not having played in over a week. I'd prefer he play the Kings, they are out of the playoff race, which means the game shouldn't be as intense, a good game inwhich to get your timing back. The Wings are terrible in early games and I can see them looking past the Bruins to the Tuesday game, so start Osgood then, since the Wings likely won't put forth the effort to see it wasted on cheapie goals against.

Good to see the Wings giving Bootland a chance. Maybe he'll continue to play well and crack the roster.

I'm confused though. Hussey has played just as well, if not better, than Langfeld, and they keep Langfeld up. While Hussey is not that great, he doesn't miss sure fire goals like Langfeld does. If this keeps up, Josh may very well be the new Jason. :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

Good to see the Wings giving Bootland a chance. Maybe he'll continue to play well and crack the roster.

I'm confused though. Hussey has played just as well, if not better, than Langfeld, and they keep Langfeld up. While Hussey is not that great, he doesn't miss sure fire goals like Langfeld does. If this keeps up, Josh may very well be the new Jason. :P

The Griffins announced their playoff roster this week, and Langfeld wasn't on it, which means he is up for good (at least for this year).

Dom's gotta knock the rust off this weekend, he can't go into Nashville not having played in over a week. I'd prefer he play the Kings, they are out of the playoff race, which means the game shouldn't be as intense, a good game inwhich to get your timing back. The Wings are terrible in early games and I can see them looking past the Bruins to the Tuesday game, so start Osgood then, since the Wings likely won't put forth the effort to see it wasted on cheapie goals against.

I kind of disagree.. I don't think he should go against the Preds cold, no.. but the Kings are playing spoiler!! They'll be as intense as they can be anyhow.

We were pretty flat against the Av's, but how does that mean we're "terrible" in early games? I think if anything we'd like to play strong against Dave Lewis and the resurgent Bruins. This will be a tough game with them duking it out for the final playoff spot in the East... thus perfect for Dom!

Yay Hasek is back! I'm so excited! And someone else is back too...not sure who, but I'm excited nonetheless. It's time to shift gears back to healthy...

That would most likely be Samulesson.

I guess I'm one of the few who isn't particularly excited that Samuellson is coming back...I'm not saying he's bad, I just get tired of watching him slop shots off the backboards rather than on net. I was actually kinda hoping he would be traded before his injury. Regardless, hope he plays well..

So ?

SO?----You rather have the Wings go to OT and Shootouts all the time to win?? and always giving the other teams points???? If the Wings would have won in regulation last night they would be tied for 1st with Nashville, BUT--since Ozzy didnt make the save on the long shot from the Blue Line, Nashville stays 1 point in front of us!!!

MAJOR DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO?----You rather have the Wings go to OT and Shootouts all the time to win?? and always giving the other teams points???? If the Wings would have won in regulation last night they would be tied for 1st with Nashville, BUT--since Ozzy didnt make the save on the long shot from the Blue Line, Nashville stays 1 point in front of us!!!

O REELY????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneone2

I'm just kidding. I see your point. But you do have admit he did do good in the shootout.

Edited by Kp-Wings

And if Lang and Chilios knew how to clear the puck they wouldn't have scored the second goal. Give it a rest moron...Ozzy played a solid game. The Wings D, can't say the same...