• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Hussey and Howard sent back down to GR

Rate this topic

Who said Sammy was coming back?? Wasnt Homer supposed to be eyeing a weekend return??

Everyone, including Ken Daniels (watched my tape from last night finally!) kept saying that Samulesson could be ready by the LA Kings game Friday. But if Homer comes back first, I will not complain.

i think you mean this fridays game shouldnt be a hard one to take care of, but then again that kind of game can help hasek ease back into it, as well as sammy, without a lot of stress on pushing hard for a victory

Take a look at the TOI and Shift Chart from last night and its interesting what we are doing with all the injuries. Dats lead all forwards with 24 min and Calder and Filps each got 22. Meanwhile Hussy, Ellis, and Langfeld each had their last shift of the game before the midway point of the 2nd period. They were just sitting and watching for more than half the game.

Interesting how lopsided the ice time is, but makes sense.

maybe Bootland can learn a thing or two ... from bert and calder

this is actually an excellent point, so far calder has shown plenty of grit and how to turn it into great plays. Bootland should stay and learn from him, and hopefully Bert when hes on the ice as well. This could be a defining moment for Boot as the much needed grit has arrived in pro form.

Interesting...

I would've prefered Hussey stayed for a few more games and Langfeld go down, but regardless of Ellis/Langfeld/Hussey not really putting points on the board or being snakebitten, I've been really impressed with all three of them. Yeah we all wish they could put a goal or two up there (and they probably should have by now), but they've bought some pretty good energy and hustle on just about every game, and haven't taken too many bad penalties during their extended stay with the Wings.

Good to see Bootland not get the shaft immediately as the Wings are slowly getting healthy again. I doubt he'll do anything to warrant an extended stay with the Wings, but I'm glad management isn't cutting the floor from under him too early.

I hope booter stays up , We need some grit and while ehs not the ebst player out there , Bootland is a decent player , TooToo and Janssen are stupid goons , but there in the NHL.

And your boy Maltby only has 2 more pts in 11 more games than that stupid goon Tootoo, what does that say eh? Oh, you were gonna say Maltby is there for defense? Well, Tootoo is there to hit and play physical....and actually plays his role better. I absolutely hope Booter stays up, but to defend him and then criticize Cam Janssen is pretty silly.

Guest Crymson

And if Lang and Chilios knew how to clear the puck they wouldn't have scored the second goal. Give it a rest moron...Ozzy played a solid game. The Wings D, can't say the same...

Wow, you said something positive. Regrettably, it included negativity in the same bit. Whoops. Keep trying.

And if Lang and Chilios knew how to clear the puck they wouldn't have scored the second goal. Give it a rest moron...Ozzy played a solid game. The Wings D, can't say the same...

MORON???? The Wings D didnt play a solid game??

WTF? what game are you watching?

the soft goal Ozzy gave up in the 3rd was only the 2nd ******* shot on goal that period by Nashville!!!! wtf does the Wings D have to do?..prevent any shots on goal the WHOLE GAME!!! in case you havnt heard, the Wings lead the league in fewest shots against, I suppose they have to prevent any shots so you are satisfied and by the way, Ozzy gave up a softy in the 3rd period on Sunday on Colorado's 1st shot attempt, 10 mins into the period, but I guess thats the D's fault to--how dare they allow any team to get a shot on our beloved Ozzy!!