• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Johan Franzen

Rate this topic

I don't think we have a franzen thread on here but i'd just like to say how impressed I am with his play over the past month. He's really digging in the corners and making all the right plays. He's been giving 100% lately and I hope we pair him with Bertuzzi when he comes back because I can see an automatic spark with those 2 on the same line. He's becoming one of my favorite players as of late. I like how he's on first line and is getting all this powerplay time. He deserves it!

Franzen has been playing good lately. I wonder if he's found motivation since the trade deadline (which is when he's really picked it up).

And yeah, your sig is way too big. It is funny though, and I have no problem pokeing fun at Theo. Just resize it.

He's shown a potent offensive game that most of us didn't expect to see. Two goals, three assists, and a plus-3 in the last four games. Not too shabby, his production increased with his icetime. I remember a thread or two early in the season claiming he'd make a good second-liner, kudos to whomever had the foresight.

Franzen has really stepped it up since all of the injuries. Even when he isn't getting points, he is playing soild. I'll admit though, I was all little worried when I saw he was taking the SO :blush: . But I was also relieved that it wasn't Lang. Anyways, it was a great move.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

When he started the season , He seemed like a player that didnt have much sense that was an avreage checker.

The checker part was right , but I was wrong.

Hes got some hockey sense and that move agaiosnt Vokuon was top notch

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Franzen's been a really good find by our scouting staff. I wish he'd hit more often, because when he does, he can be an absolute force.

I feel like Franzen's only scratched the surface of his potential thus far.

Franzen's been a really good find by our scouting staff. I wish he'd hit more often, because when he does, he can be an absolute force.

I feel like Franzen's only scratched the surface of his potential thus far.

i get the EXACT same vibe

Second on team hits with 95. Detroit's puck possession style doesn't really lend itself to a lot of hitting, since that's what you do when the other guy has the puck.

Franzen rules, this guy is defenitly one of my fav players. He plays hard, goes to the net, hits, can contribute on the offensive and is an above average defender. He is a Homer in training IMO, he should take some boxing lessons in the summer cause he is a very strong individual, almost impossible to move off the puck, if he learned he could throw down with just about anybody. Long Live The Mule.

Franzen has really stepped it up since all of the injuries. Even when he isn't getting points, he is playing soild. I'll admit though, I was all little worried when I saw he was taking the SO :blush: . But I was also relieved that it wasn't Lang. Anyways, it was a great move.

Haha I was thinking the same thing!! When I saw Flip miss I was just thinking "oh no, they're gonna put Lang in and this thing will be OVER" and then I saw that Mule was up and I kind of froze not knowing what to think. I think we forget sometimes that Babs probably knows the players just a little bit better than we do.

Second on team hits with 95. Detroit's puck possession style doesn't really lend itself to a lot of hitting, since that's what you do when the other guy has the puck.

Franzen plays on the "checking" line, so it's not like his role is to cary the puck. Detroit's been playing puck posession since the early 90s and guys like McCarty and Lapointe found a way to hit.

Franzen plays on the "checking" line, so it's not like his role is to cary the puck. Detroit's been playing puck posession since the early 90s and guys like McCarty and Lapointe found a way to hit.

They carry the puck an awful lot anyways. More to the point, we're not exactly a hitting team, but Franzen does his part.