• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Johan Franzen

Rate this topic

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up once the forwards start getting healthy again. I'm expecting him to be back with Draper/Maltby, but that's just a guess obviously.

Good to see him take advantage of more ice time and be in a bit of a different role, should definitely give him more confidence going into the postseason.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up once the forwards start getting healthy again. I'm expecting him to be back with Draper/Maltby, but that's just a guess obviously.

Good to see him take advantage of more ice time and be in a bit of a different role, should definitely give him more confidence going into the postseason.

I agree with that

Guest Crymson

Yeah 'Stein has been playing great these past few games. He's really stepped it up. Swedish is as swedish does, I guess.

He's been given a chance on a scoring line. That has been the only difference. The potential has been there all along.

He's been given a chance on a scoring line. That has been the only difference. The potential has been there all along.

I disagree to a point. You may remember at the start of the year Franzen was on a scoring line, and he was on the second power play unit playing Homer's role. The line was Franzen-Datsyuk-Willy, and later I think he got moved down to Lang's line when all the scoring dried up. After that Dan Cleary emerged as a scoring threat, and the rest was history.

So it's not correct to say that he hasn't been given a chance. The thing about it was, the whole team was pretty much collectively snake-bitten in the early going. So now he's been given another chance due to injuries, and it's actually the perfect time for him to come back into the scorer's role, if you ask me.