• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

Pronger

Rate this topic

On the plus side we have a better chance to win.

On the minus side people will only think we won because they didn't have Pronger in the lineup.

As long as the Wings get the two points let the haters keep on hatin'.

We seem to be doing alright without Hank, Homer, Dom, Cleary, and Sammy... good teams win even without their best stars playing. good teams don't use injury as an excuse. cliche, i know, but its the truth

looks like we jsut might get to play the ducks without pronger, espn ticket says he broke his toe, out for 2 weeks....

Didn't Jason Williams play with a broken toe? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Didn't Jason Williams play with a broken toe? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

could be but i guess williams isnt a ***** hahahahaa, i dunno espn said hes def out, its on nhl.com too

Maybe it was he plays like he has a broke toe

LOL awwww Jason! He was actually playing decent in Chi-town. Anyway, it sucks when players get injured.

Edited by HenrikRules40

Last time Pronger was injured, they went 2-7-2. Luckily for them, their schedule doesn't look too tough the next couple of weeks.

theres no x in the word man :lol:

proger is a little jerk and i hope one day soon he hurts himself to put him out of the play off's friggin team hoppin ass hole.

My guess is that you don't like Pronger, just a hinch though :P

Boo on Pronger. He'll always be behind Lidström. Not just in terms of hockey skills but leadership and class. It'll be easier on my eyes to follow the game without Pronger around.

Boo on Pronger. He'll always be behind Lidström. Not just in terms of hockey skills but leadership and class. It'll be easier on my eyes to follow the game without Pronger around.

amen! when ever that ****** is out there w/ that annoying little grin, i wana take a chain saw to his face.