• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
viking58

Only in Detroit

Rate this topic

It definitely isn't playing hockey in a backyard flooded out rink on your pa's farm somewhere in Canada, that's for sure. Even though the idea of having a bunch of pillars in the way is just agitating as hell.. I'd be down with giving that a try.

Talk about suddenly having the force of Todd Bertuzzi on your side if you spin past one of 'em and your buddy isn't wise to his surroundings for an instant. Only this version of Bert doesn't even need to move to take the other guy out.

one of my roller hockey teams used to practice in this church parking lot that had a big island in the middle of it... really limited your space at center ice lol. Funny too because the minister told us we could practice out there(one guy on the team went to his church) and we were fine for a month, and then one day he decided to call the cops and say that he never gave us permission.

Edited by Legionnaire11

one of my roller hockey teams used to practice in this church parking lot that had a big island in the middle of it... really limited your space at center ice lol. Funny too because the minister told us we could practice out there(one guy on the team went to his church) and we were fine for a month, and then one day he decided to call the cops and say that he never gave us permission.

hahaha awesome..in my younger,skinnier days (body by dell) we use to play in a roller rink and the floor wasn't flat..it had humps all in it..it was crazy skating on it.=)

hahaha awesome..in my younger,skinnier days (body by dell) we use to play in a roller rink and the floor wasn't flat..it had humps all in it..it was crazy skating on it.=)

Where abouts are you, I'm in AO1