• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hocketownwest

TooToo's attempted Check

Rate this topic

After TooToo went over, It looked like Filppula was stepping on his stick, while doing the "who me" routine when the ref came over.

By who? Are you gonna do it? :lol:

He's a pansy, everyone knows it. He hits people by skating from the other side of the rink and hoping they have the puck when he gets to them. That check is proof, but the Wing was smart enough to move and Fruitoo was dumb enough not to slow down. I iwsh he would have went through the door and face first into Val's stick.

Yeah when that happen I Pressed record on my DVR to get it.

He was just practicing his new move for his Ballet recital.

IPB Image

He is such a loser dirty player.

Edited by Jwo

He's a pansy, everyone knows it. He hits people by skating from the other side of the rink and hoping they have the puck when he gets to them. That check is proof, but the Wing was smart enough to move and Fruitoo was dumb enough not to slow down. I iwsh he would have went through the door and face first into Val's stick.

Yeah Tootoo's a pansy....get the hell outta here with that garbage. When you play as aggressive as Tootoo missed checks like this are gonna happen.

Yeah Tootoo's a pansy....get the hell outta here with that garbage. When you play as aggressive as Tootoo missed checks like this are gonna happen.

:lol: You're always so aggressive bout the tough players. It's pretty funny, but I'd have to agree. TooToo is a tough little fella, and pretty damn good. I know i'd want him on the Wings, even though I can't stand the punk.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

:lol: You're always so aggressive bout the tough players. It's pretty funny, but I'd have to agree. TooToo is a tough little fella, and pretty damn good. I know i'd want him on the Wings, even though I can't stand the punk.

I cant help it! lol. I always feel like i have to defend guys like Tootoo! I have no problem whatsoever with people laughing over the missed hit and stuff....cause it was funny and i laughed myself, but once crap like "panzy" gets brought out i get pissed! I do find him very entertaining to watch,...him and Avery always have me glued to watching them when theyre on the ice!

I cant help it! lol. I always feel like i have to defend guys like Tootoo! I have no problem whatsoever with people laughing over the missed hit and stuff....cause it was funny and i laughed myself, but once crap like "panzy" gets brought out i get pissed! I do find him very entertaining to watch,...him and Avery always have me glued to watching them when theyre on the ice!

Aves! I love that guy. Don't care what anyone says..I'd take him back on the Wings in a heartbeat.

I love this fact:

Bert broke some guys neck.

Why do I love it?

When people act a fool, they have to worry if Burt will break someone on their teams neck.

Cant wait for this guy to get healthy!!!

No disrespect to Moore intended.

Heh, when I first heard of the trade, I thought of people complaining of the wings not defending teammates, and Bert's incident with Steve Moore. A co-worker of mine jokingly said 'Now if you take liberties with the wings, we'll end your career!' I also did not intend to disrespect Moore.

Edited by Sergei Fedorov91

Heh, when I first heard of the trade, I thought of people complaining of the wings not defending teammates, and Bert's incident with Steve Moore. A co-worker of mine jokingly said 'Now if you take liberties with the wings, we'll end your career!' I also did not intend to disrespect Moore.

:lol: that's the funnies thing i've read all day....."we'll end your career".......also i like mickey's comment "Tootoo almost became a red wing there for a second..."...oh priceless....

Biggest difference between Tootoo and Avery...

Avery bumps his gums a lot and then turtles, Tootoo actually drops the gloves. He's done some things in his career that i'm not proud of, but he's hardly on Avery's level. And he's not afraid to go with anyone. Plus you have to love that kid's heart. Has anyone seen the VS special about the Tootoo brothers?

and that missed check was something. I haven't seen a guy go into the opponents bench in a long time.

Edited by Legionnaire11

Biggest difference between Tootoo and Avery...

Avery bumps his gums a lot and then turtles, Tootoo actually drops the gloves. He's done some things in his career that i'm not proud of, but he's hardly on Avery's level. And he's not afraid to go with anyone. Plus you have to love that kid's heart. Has anyone seen the VS special about the Tootoo brothers?

and that missed check was something. I haven't seen a guy go into the opponents bench in a long time.

man i use to love seeing that...but i hate it for them...you know i like when you can tell that the team is standing on thier stick and not letting them get it. thats funny.

You're watching the wrong players buddy. Hockey isn't about charging and highsticking star players when they come at you and pull a move, it's about scoring goals, something your favorites players cannot do.

You're watching the wrong players buddy. Hockey isn't about charging and highsticking star players when they come at you and pull a move, it's about scoring goals, something your favorites players cannot do.

What about the Good ole' Boys playin? Probert, Domi (even though he never had respect for the game), McSorley, Laraque, Terrible Ted....What about the old time pugilists? Think we should start training Tomas Holmstrom in the fighting???

You can't just have skill players in hockey. There has to be tough guys to keep the game balanced. Otherwise you end up with cheap shot after cheap shot, players slicing each other up with sticks and other nonsense that the tough guys keep in check. Sure they aren't as skilled, and they do their fair share of dirty plays, but it's a lot better than the alternative.

man i use to love seeing that...but i hate it for them...you know i like when you can tell that the team is standing on thier stick and not letting them get it. thats funny.

Probably in '95 or '96 I saw a guy from the capitols go all the way over into the Flyers bench, they were kicking him, punching him and hitting him with their sticks. They would not let him get up out of there until the ref came over. It was actually a lot funnier and a lot less violent than I make it sound, it was like a scene out of slapshot or something.