• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SouthernWingsFan

NHL on NBC, Sun 3/11, 12:30et

Rate this topic

If you take into consideration that daylight savings time is this Saturday night then it is really early.

Spring ahead 1 hour before you go to bed Saturday night!!!

Oh crap I totally forgot about daylight savings time. Thanks for the reminder.

12:30pm is a great time for a Hockey game on tv. Sucks for the players but for the fans it's great. Plus its on a Sunday and no one does anything but be lazy on a Sunday.

I totally agree. It's my birthday Sunday and I've got the whole day planned. Get up. Go for a run. Light breakfast. Read the paper. Watch the game on the couch with a couple of beers and some chili. Possible post game nap. Head to the rink for a Sunday night beer league game at 5. Out to dinner after the game.

Game isn't necessarly early (as long as you don't drink heavily the night before :lol:).

:blink: "Don't drink heavily" ?? :P

Only problem I ran into is the fridge being mysteriously empty of Molson's that next morning.. then having to perfectly time my bottle-return run with the sale of fresh beverages @ Noon Sunday!! Damn laws, keeping us beer swillers down on a Sunday. :lol:

Sorry, man. Buffalo gets the Rangers game.

Oh well, I have center ice so I get the game anyways. I was just wondering because all of my friends and family are die hard Sabres fans and we always go at it and bust each others balls. I told them to watch the Wings game Sunday and watch a real team. But to bad the Rangers game is on. DAMN IT. :siren:

If you take into consideration that daylight savings time is this Saturday night then it is really early.

Spring ahead 1 hour before you go to bed Saturday night!!!

Just so I don't strain myself does someone want to give me a wake up call? the canidate has be able to handle profanity and verbal abuse...

the game is on at 9:30am my time, then you might as well get up for the 9am bonus coverage online....way too early for hockey..then if you factor in daylight savings time it gets absurd. i feel bad for our alaskan wings fans.

Edited by SFwingsfan

What kills me is that of the few games that are shown in HD I'll have to miss this one because I have to go to a kid's birthday party with my son. At least it's not against Nashville.