• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
grsbmd

Red Wings Picture

Rate this topic

I couldn't find a better place to post this, but I've been looking for the picture with a bunch of Red Wings in sunglasses and suits with Henrik Zetterberg in front. Does anyone know where I can find it? I think it would make a good background.

I couldn't find a better place to post this, but I've been looking for the picture with a bunch of Red Wings in sunglasses and suits with Henrik Zetterberg in front. Does anyone know where I can find it? I think it would make a good background.

I listed them all in my thread a few pages back. Click on requests in my sig.

edit: link: http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=946366

Edited by Offsides

Who is the Wing 2nd from right in this one? http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Joo...gsnexttocar.jpg

I think the one farthest to right is Lidstrom--am I correct in that?

From left to right it is

Datsyuk, hudler, (zetterbergs face), williams, kronwall, (flips hair), brett lebda, and tomas kopecsky

Who is the Wing 2nd from right in this one? http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Joo...gsnexttocar.jpg

I think the one farthest to right is Lidstrom--am I correct in that?

You're kidding right?

Ok from left to right:

Dats, Rex, :wub: Henrik Zetterberg :wub:, Willy, Kronnic, part of Flip, Lebda, and Kopay

That was me sorry. I was getting excited....

obviously your gf wishes it was you :lol:

EDIT: actually im starting to think its not so much your gf wanting you to be hank but you to be hank or like him yourself...man am i deep or what

Edited by Viperar

obviously your gf wishes it was you :lol:

EDIT: actually im starting to think its not so much your gf wanting you to be hank but you to be hank or like him yourself...man am i deep or what

Man you really see right through me.... its like i keep this wall up and noone can get through....but you... you are not fooled. i think i love you...

Man you really see right through me.... its like i keep this wall up and noone can get through....but you... you are not fooled. i think i love you...

hahahahaha im the man :sly:

does anyone have a photo thats kind of like this, but its just lids in front with draper and zetter behind him, and i think they are all wearing glasses. its not from this photo shoot, it just has a black backround i think

does anyone have a photo thats kind of like this, but its just lids in front with draper and zetter behind him, and i think they are all wearing glasses. its not from this photo shoot, it just has a black backround i think

No no no they're not wearing sunglasses. It's on the cover of the Hockeytown Authentics catalogue. I can't find it right now but I'm looking...

Edited by HenrikRules40

No no no they're not wearing sunglasses. It's on the cover of the Hockeytown Authentics catalogue. I can't find it right now but I'm looking...

Haha, if its one thing you dont do, its argue with you about a zetterberg photo. Although i have to say im dissapointed in you that you dont have it saved on your computer to be pulled up at a moments notice....shame shame

Haha, if its one thing you dont do, its argue with you about a zetterberg photo. Although i have to say im dissapointed in you that you dont have it saved on your computer to be pulled up at a moments notice....shame shame

:lol: That's right! But I have been looking for that pic online everywhere. I have the catalogue though! I promise! I didn't even need it but when I saw Hank on the cover I was like PUT IT IN THE BAAAAG! I'm still looking...

wow, hank is really reminding me more and more of my all time favorite Swede

IPB Image

dollar to the person who gets it WITHOUT looking at the image location!

haha

Tomas Lindberg? Nah...Hank's way hotter.