• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

Here come the Avalanche

Rate this topic

if they squeek into the playoffs i think they would be the easiest first round matchup, by far. easier than edmonton, even this year.

I believe those are called famous last words...kind of like all the people hoping to play the Oilers last year because we "matched up" with them so well. Ooops.

Budaj has been extremely good recently, but I'd take them in 1st round in a heartbeat. could be one hell of a series, but we have a good chance of beatng tehm in 4-5 games.

and yeah... would be another great chance for morons like Woody Paige or Kara Yorio to write crap about the Wings, only to jump the bandwaggon (OK, that's Yorio, Paige is dumb homer, anyway) :) could be one big fun

bring'em!!!

It's a strange feeling to be rooting for Colorado, but I'd love it if they bumped Minnesota out of a playoff spot.

The Wild plays boring enough regular season hockey. It's only gonna get worse in the postseason.

This actually came up not too long ago. Not true, is all I'm sayin'.

I'm glad someone went back and did the legwork on that, because I've heard a few people claim that we wanted Edmonton in the first round, and I remember the prevailing opinion as people being scared of them.

Once Scott Parker gets going , they'll be unstoppable ;)

They wont make it , as much as they want to , I've always and always will hate them , There fans are excited about a rebuild in the organization.

They've given up , the team will soon too

Once Scott Parker gets going , they'll be unstoppable ;)

Well.....Scott Parker will be unstoppable anyway. His skating is fairly questionable and it's a good thing there are boards because his idea of stopping and turning around usually involves them :lol: