• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xduff83X

hank back?

Rate this topic

i know its doubtfull, but they had him on the list a few days ago, b4 the griff got sent back down. and it is yahoo fantasy nhl. but they have been extreamly accurate this year in everything they report.

Detroit Red Wings

Tomas Holmstrom LW Mar 5, 2007 Day-to-Day Upper Body

Dominik Hasek G Mar 2, 2007 Day-to-Day Thigh

Mikael Samuelsson RW Jan 26, 2007 Injured Reserve Broken Right Foot

Tomas Kopecky RW Dec 14, 2006 Injured Reserve Fractured Collarbone, 12/15 Surgery

Todd Bertuzzi RW Oct 20, 2006 Injured Reserve Back Spasms

Jiri Fischer D Oct 4, 2006 Injured Reserve Heart Irregularities

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/injuries;_ylt=...SRJxjeavht7vLYF

i know its doubtfull, but they had him on the list a few days ago, b4 the griff got sent back down. and it is yahoo fantasy nhl. but they have been extreamly accurate this year in everything they report.

Detroit Red Wings

Tomas Holmstrom LW Mar 5, 2007 Day-to-Day Upper Body

Dominik Hasek G Mar 2, 2007 Day-to-Day Thigh

Mikael Samuelsson RW Jan 26, 2007 Injured Reserve Broken Right Foot

Tomas Kopecky RW Dec 14, 2006 Injured Reserve Fractured Collarbone, 12/15 Surgery

Todd Bertuzzi RW Oct 20, 2006 Injured Reserve Back Spasms

Jiri Fischer D Oct 4, 2006 Injured Reserve Heart Irregularities

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/injuries;_ylt=...SRJxjeavht7vLYF

I doubt he will be back for the LA game, the Red Wings proved they can win at home without him so I would be surpirsed if he game back before the game at Nashville, they want to make sure this injury is healed and won't be a problem anymore, IMO I would look for Sam and Hasek on Friday Hank to be back on Sunday vs Boston or Tuesday vs Nashville. but you never know, we will just have to wait and see!

I doubt he will be back for the LA game, the Red Wings proved they can win at home without him so I would be surpirsed if he game back before the game at Nashville, they want to make sure this injury is healed and won't be a problem anymore, IMO I would look for Sam and Hasek on Friday Hank to be back on Sunday vs Boston or Tuesday vs Nashville. but you never know, we will just have to wait and see!

I hope so.... I know Hasek had lingering problems last year with his injury. Not sure how'd we make it w/o him in the playoffs

Did someone say Hank's back? alkjdsflkandsvaknv;anv;;fd

Or wait...it's Hank's back that is injured? I got confused. :lol:

:lol:

It'd be great if he was back but i doubt it. The Wings will want to make sure he's okay before they even think about putting him back in.