• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingschamps

Simon pulls a McSorley

Rate this topic

chris simon just took a 2 handed slash to ryan hollweg's face. disgusting. he should be suspended the rest of the season.

I saw that, he got a major and a match and that will be an automatic review by the NHL... Rangers just scored...and most likley a suspension

Must be something about early march as we all know what yesterday was the anniversary of. Though if you ask me this is far worse, I'm sure Hollweg will fear better from this than Moore so it obviously won't be relfected that way upon the general populace though =/

What a total idiot... although I don't think he meant to hit him in the face.

"Richard? Is there a big mark on my face? Not here or here so much, but right here."

I disagree, I think he knew what he was doing and IMO that should be the last you see of Chris Simon this year!

That hurts just looking at it...i've gotten a blade to the mouth before and that will just cut you up. I cant even imagine a shaft of a composite stick to the mouth or chin...he should be done for the season ugh thats painful

I disagree, I think he knew what he was doing and IMO that should be the last you see of Chris Simon this year!

I agree it was a bone-head move and he should be sitting at home or in the press box for the remainder of the regular season and the playoffs... I guess I just always think there is no way someone would be that mindless, to purposefully cross check/slash a guy in the face.

Wow. And to think that I used to like Chris Simon...

I think he's done for the season on a shot like that.

Or if he isn't done for the season, he certainly should be...

that's worse then what bertuzzi did....bertuzzi at least used his fists....this bastard took a chop at his face....automatic suspension...at least for the rest of the year....s*** like THIS gives hockey a bad name....

Edited by USAFWingedWheel

just saw it on sportscenter and melrose says he should be suspended the rest of the season which is only 15 games. i think bettman needs to make an example out of him and he should be suspended for 50 games. if he hit him hard enough with that stick and in the neck, who knows how bad it could of been

just saw it on sportscenter and melrose says he should be suspended the rest of the season which is only 15 games. i think bettman needs to make an example out of him and he should be suspended for 50 games. if he hit him hard enough with that stick and in the neck, who knows how bad it could of been

I think the homerun swing he took was justification enough. The fact he landed it.... Not sure this man thinks clearly. And I sure as hell wouldn't want him playing against the Wings if he's as unstable as he appears