IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB ImageLast Game Highlights: Nashville Predators @ Detroit Red Wings

IPB Image Stream

IPB Image Download

IPB ImageDownload Shootout Segment

IPB ImageDownload the clip of Tootoo's Mishap

(Includes him joining the Wings bench + replay, oh yeah and fanning of the shot quickly afterwards :P)

â–º Highlight Archive

Edited by aflac9262

Honestly Aflac every time I think you've posted the best GDT possible, you go and pull something like this. You actually have playoff ticket prices!!! *impressed*

Sammy's gonna have a goal tonight and Hasek is going to kick ass. Besides that, Calder is going to get at least one point...if not more. This all depends on if Lang comes to the rink or just his hologram.

Red Wings will win it pretty easy 5-1. Hasek stops around 20 shots and has a easy night. Datsyuk will have a pair of goals. Other goals will be scored by trigger happy Sammy, Captain Lidstrom, and the only true "dirty" Red Wing... Rex!!!! :P

GO RED WINGS!

Edited by Salviaman

YAY! I actually get to watch this one! Something is gunna happen and we will smack the Kings 7-2. Dats hatter and some other guys pitch in for the other 4 goals! GO WINGS!

Hey rwfan007, this is completely offtopic about hockey but I thought id let you know that I live in the city that hosts the Div. 2 National Championship for football every year at Braly Stadium, I go see it every year. Most of the time Grand Valley State comes(and wins) :D . I enjoy watching them play, they are a great team.

Hey rwfan007, this is completely offtopic about hockey but I thought id let you know that I live in the city that hosts the Div. 2 National Championship for football every year at Braly Stadium, I go see it every year. Most of the time Grand Valley State comes(and wins) :D . I enjoy watching them play, they are a great team.

Yeah, I'm kind of spoiled because I am a Junior and 2 of my 3 years here we have won a national championship. Our ladies basketball and volleyball also won the national championship last year... our trophy cabinet is getting full. :D I would love to get down to Florence next year if we make it back!

aflac, as always a GREAT GDT....wish i could watch the game, but here in bumf****d anchorage, they don't get center ice....i mean, come on, i play hockey here year round, pond hockey in the winter, and no nhl center ice....but i hope for an awesome game....good win for the wings...no predictions...

aflac, as always a GREAT GDT....wish i could watch the game, but here in bumf****d anchorage, they don't get center ice....i mean, come on, i play hockey here year round, pond hockey in the winter, and no nhl center ice....but i hope for an awesome game....good win for the wings...no predictions...

I live in Anchorage too. If you have a dish you can get center ice. But I asume you have cable like me (damn GCI) Well at least we'll get to see Sundays game :thumbup: