• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/9 GDT: Kings @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

:yowza: .. The battle of the Old fogie goalies!! What an exciting matchup for the Wings in a pivotal period in the season. (slightly tongue-in-cheek) Nashville flat-out rolled the Flames last night, so we really need to get 2 pts. With Kopitar out, this shouldn't be a difficult game, even though we're bit by the injury bug as well. I love the fact that Bootland is up still.. a shame Avery wasn't around for some fisticuffs. :P

55pts. for the Kings - what a debacle of a year, even losing their captain. . That being said, everyone knows teams love runnin' and gunnin' at the "softie" Wings, so we should skate with our heads up, who knows how many AHL'ers they have going tonight trying to start some s***. :D

Aflac once again sheer brilliance in GDT skills is displayed.

I think the Kings may be a little fiesty tonight, but not nearlt enough to make a difference, they keep it close for awhile, Wings end up with a 5-2 win!

HAHAHAHA :lol::clap: Very nice!

Wings 5 (Datsx2, Lids, Calder, LANG)

Kings 3 (Avery, Frolov, Random guy)

Huh?

And just by the way I really want them to fix the Center Ice broadband feed in Europe - well actually I don't care about the rest of Europe as long as they fix it for Sweden.

First off, Congratulations to Matt Ellis & his wife who just had a baby boy last night! Matthew Hayden Ellis! How cute of a name is that?!

I'm picking him to score tonight for his son. ;)

Wings win it 5-1

*Ellis, Calder, Langer, Sammy, Kronwall*

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

Nice to see Dom back.

HAHAHAHA :lol::clap: Very nice!

Wings 5 (Datsx2, Lids, Calder, LANG)

Kings 3 (Avery, Frolov, Random guy)

hi yeah, incase you didnt get the trade deadline memo, sean avery is a new york ranger... not an la king. :lol:

4 to 1 detroit

datz 2, samy one, calder one

la gets froly on the board.

Thanks for the great GDT's Aflac!

(What ever happend to the Red GDT?)

I'd say they need to play a full 60, but with a few going to OT lately, lets shoot for 65 + !

Wings 3 - Dats, Calder, Mule

Kings 1- Cammalleri

Wings score 2 early, and win in regulation.

:chug:

Huh?

And just by the way I really want them to fix the Center Ice broadband feed in Europe - well actually I don't care about the rest of Europe as long as they fix it for Sweden.

I forgot :blush:

Wings 5 (DatsX2, Lids, Calder, LANG)

Kings 2 (Frolov, and some random King)

hi yeah, incase you didnt get the trade deadline memo, sean avery is a new york ranger... not an la king. :lol:

4 to 1 detroit

datz 2, samy one, calder one

la gets froly on the board.

See above.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

First off, Congratulations to Matt Ellis & his wife who just had a baby boy last night! Matthew Hayden Ellis! How cute of a name is that?!

I'm picking him to score tonight for his son. ;)

Wings win it 5-1

*Ellis, Calder, Langer, Sammy, Kronwall*

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

Nice to see Dom back.

Congrats to him and his wife!

GO WINGS

(That's my pregame contribution :P )

With Bob starting to regain his focus, we decided to go chillax down by the peer in LA and do some fishing.

There was anything but chillaxing involved, as it would turn out.

I wasn't even paying attention to the guy, but he was keeping score. And he was losing badly. Eventually I turn and wonder aloud how much he's caught, and he floats some absurd number that puts my BS Meter in the red right away. So I called him on it.

Bad plan.

He was soooo pissed, he immediately challenged me to a duel, right then, right there. So in glorious combat, I beat him with my fishing rod and went back to fishing.

All in all, a peaceful morning on a pier in Los Angeles.

With Bob starting to regain his focus, we decided to go chillax down by the peer in LA and do some fishing.

There was anything but chillaxing involved, as it would turn out.

I wasn't even paying attention to the guy, but he was keeping score. And he was losing badly. Eventually I turn and wonder aloud how much he's caught, and he floats some absurd number that puts my BS Meter in the red right away. So I called him on it.

Bad plan.

He was soooo pissed, he immediately challenged me to a duel, right then, right there. So in glorious combat, I beat him with my fishing rod and went back to fishing.

All in all, a peaceful morning on a pier in Los Angeles.

What are you guys doing in LA?!?!? Isn't the game in Detroit tonight? :o

My cousin heard on the radio last night that along with Sammy and Hasek that Zata might be back tonight too. Anyone hear anything like that???

What are you guys doing in LA?!?!? Isn't the game in Detroit tonight? :o

It is either a mistake in a fictional story about me and a professional athlete or me and Bob just went there this morning to fish so there.

I will leave it to the good judgment of the reader to decide which option is the truth!

Ok boys and girls, I've been watching my new favourite TV show: Monk. So in honour of Adrian Monk I'm gonna make a themed GDT reply:

Dats gets AT least one point and one goal- all because he's afraid of squid and doesn't wanna be near Calamari in the standings.

Snieds, shocked that he has exactly half the PM of a man who shares far too much in common with bananas when it comes to the naming department, gets some dumb penelties (I can be reasonably sure of this given his performances as of late :ph34r: )

I really wanted to include something about Z being tied with that guy for goals but Z can't score from the press box (as far as I know).

Ok, seriously guys and girls:

6-1 Wings... LA shows up tonight- plays great (for LA) but Hasek does his "hey I was just hurt" routine where he needs zero time to get back into his game. The goals? Datsx2, Calder, Filp, Huds, Lids and the Kings' goal is scored in an improbable incident involving Adam West, half a pint of JD and Hasek's secret love of Batman.

Kings are pretty bad this year. We need to get these points tonight. Plus I live in So Cal and have friends that are Kings fans. As bad as they are I will hear smack if they win. That's just how they are. :rolleyes:

Gotta win tonight to keep up with Preds, they beat Flames 6-3 last night. :o

No prediction, but hopefully Dats and his new eurotwin have another strong outing. ;)

Did you really think the Flames were going to win in NASH.. The Flames are terrible on the road :P

Did you really think the Flames were going to win in NASH.. The Flames are terrible on the road :P

Well, at least some people here are scared to death of the Flames come playoff time so I was just hoping that they would help our case by beating the Preds. One must have some faith. ;) Oh well.