No registered users viewing this page.

Drake_Marcus

3/10 GDT: Blue Jackets vs. Predators

Rate this topic

7:00 pm on Saturday, March 10th, 2007

IPB Image

VS.

IPB Image

Note that Forsberg will be playing from the pressbox tonight, so Feds has a good chance of outplaying him...

Can the Jackets prevent those evil Predators from getting their league-leading 46th win? Please? :huh:

Let's talk about this game here. I'm sure the Wings nation will be interested in the outcome of this game.

Game Day Preview

Also of note:

The Devils will be playing the injury-depleted Sabers in what promises to be a tough game as Buffalo fights to restore the pride they lost in their home ice annihilation by the Wild last night.

Game Day Preview

You crazy canuck, trying to fool LGW into thinking it's October! It won't work.

And dammit, we don't need Feds, but everytime I see him I want that underproducing guy back. And to see if he might start working magic again even at 37. Offsides' avatar of him with the Cyrillic (eh?) keeps hounding me.

I hope Columbus takes it tonight.

I miss Feds! Is the game on TV anywhere? I have nothing to do tonight :ph34r:

Find something, you loser! Go out and wreck the town ;)

I don't think it is... or any livefeeds either. Maybe someone should check out the Pred forums and see if they got any links we don't know about...

The Jackets better win tonight! I don't wanna see the Preds with even one more point tomorrow morning... or so help me I'll be forced to write a strongly worded letter to Feds.

Find something, you loser! Go out and wreck the town ;)

If I didn't know you were kidding I'd be forced to write a strongly worded letter to you too!

Guest Crymson

Feds will be present on Center Ice tonight. Sorry to break it to you, but he also sucks ass at hockey now.

Since you asked, it's playing on my SlingBox.

You have first dibs o the feed if you'd like it.

Send a PM and I'll get you the details.

Anyone else that wants it, send a PM to, we'll go in order of receipt if HR40 declines the feed.

You'll need to have highspeed access and to have downloaded the SlingBox player from www.slingbox.com.

Feds will be present on Center Ice tonight. Sorry to break it to you, but he also sucks ass at hockey now.

Sniff sniff... Noooooooooooo! I hate it when hockeygods fall from grace and wither in front of us.. :unsure:

You crazy canuck, trying to fool LGW into thinking it's October! It won't work.

And dammit, we don't need Feds, but everytime I see him I want that underproducing guy back. And to see if he might start working magic again even at 37. Offsides' avatar of him with the Cyrillic (eh?) keeps hounding me.

I hope Columbus takes it tonight.

crazy canuck! just thought that was funny

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

Guest Crymson

Sniff sniff... Noooooooooooo! I hate it when hockeygods fall from grace and wither in front of us.. :unsure:

Have you ever seen success from a long-time Red Wing who spurns the team to sign elsewhere? Don't mention Shanahan.

If I didn't know you were kidding I'd be forced to write a strongly worded letter to you too!

Ok boys...alright...ok...break it up. Although I would love to see you both duke it out :lol: I'm kidding. But thanks Marcus...your ma boyyyyyyeeeee!

<_< You suck. <_<

Since you asked, it's playing on my SlingBox.

You have first dibs o the feed if you'd like it.

Send a PM and I'll get you the details.

Anyone else that wants it, send a PM to, we'll go in order of receipt if HR40 declines the feed.

You'll need to have highspeed access and to have downloaded the SlingBox player from www.slingbox.com.

Thank you so much FireCaptain! That was really cool of you to offer. I feel special :) But I can't accept. I'm going to hang out with my dad and *possibly* go see 300. Or maybe I'll just lurk here...

GO FEDS GO! Show Crymson he's wrong! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thank you so much FireCaptain! That was really cool of you to offer. I feel special :) But I can't accept. I'm going to hang out with my dad and *possibly* go see 300. Or maybe I'll just lurk here...

GO FEDS GO! Show Crymson he's wrong! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I wish some of my friends were going to see 300 tonight! I can't wait to see it. I'm going nuts!

I hope this game's on Sopcast, knowing those channels they'll probably show the Pheonix/Chicago game, ugh.

The Jackets better win tonight! I don't wanna see the Preds with even one more point tomorrow morning... or so help me I'll be forced to write a strongly worded letter to Feds.

Bring it, *****!

I've got a gel pen right here with your name on it, Marcus. Feds might ghostwrite for me after the game too.

Game tied 15:30 left in first

I think Brule scored for Columbus. I got the game on but I'm half paying attention. That little SOB Kariya got the Nashville goal.

1-0 Comeblowus oops I mean Columbus (sorry I'm a Wolverine)

EDIT: 1-1, Karyia Tied it DAMNIT!!! :thumbdown:

Boo.

Shelly and some Predators fighting.

Looks like an upcoming CBJ PP.

Who scored??? Was it Feds? Please let it be Feds.

Fedorov couldn't score on an empty net if he was standing right in front of it. Sorry, but I have to side with Crymson on this one. If the Blue Jackets do somehow win, it will have nothing to do with Fedorov.

Fedorov couldn't score on an empty net if he was standing right in front of it. Sorry, but I have to side with Crymson on this one. If the Blue Jackets do somehow win, it will have nothing to do with Fedorov.

Feds is the best all around player the Jackets have. He might not be lighting up goalies anymore but he still knows how to play D and do the little things.

This game is chippy right off the bat.