• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kovatsyuk

Alex Kovalev's amazing accuracy clip! WOW I'm speechless

Rate this topic

WOW I cant believe it I just saw it and I'm still amazed!

http://www.warriorhockey.com/WarriorHockey.html

Click on warrior tv and watch the first clip.

The one handed top shelf backhand I had seen but I had never seen anything like the "one knee from center ice special" that you will see in this clip. And his wrist shot accuracy is also amazing.

Check it out everyone. I'd love to see practice clips of Pasha like this. He probably has some amazing tricks too.

Wow. I didn't know it was possible to be that accurate. This makes me respect hockey players even more (I'm sure there has to be other players out there with similar skills).

Wow. I didn't know it was possible to be that accurate. This makes me respect hockey players even more (I'm sure there has to be other players out there with similar skills).

If anybody else can do this I'd bet it could be Pasha, Crosby and maybe Ovehckin.

That truly is amazing.

Datsyuk has moves, but I don't know how accurate he is. Kovalev is amazing. I wonder how many times he missed. Regardless, he hit a few in a row, which is mucho impressive! (though, I'm always impressed when a player is able to intentially deflect a puck moving at 80-95 mph out of the air and past the goalie in a split second)

Check out the rest of their site. I had a great laugh. click on the Kronic stick.

"This blade is for big ballers and shot callers only!". LOL, whatever!

Some of their sticks come with a lemon or musk scent too. these guys must really have too much time on their hands.

That was amazing. I wonder if his wrister accuracy carries to his slap shot. I wonder where Lidstrom's slapper ranks. Picking corners and nailing them under pressure from the blue line is arguably as impressive as Kovalev's thing here.

I'm right with Kovatsyuk, in that Kovalev and Datsyuk are the best stickhandlers that i've ever seen.

When it comes to pure talent, over the last 20 years (which I can comment on since thats as long as I've watched) Datsyuk and Kovalev do make my top 10 list of pure talented players.

Obviously 99, Mario, Jagr, Nillson and a couple others. Probably Forsberg.

I dont really give a dam about stats really. Just watch the players play and see whos really talented.

Ok, i'm sold, the next stick i buy is going to be a Warrior

P.S. His skills are amazing.

aye aye aye, i always cringe when i see kids come in and buy expensive one piece sticks (they do have benefits for ELITE players)- if you can't do that with a $20 wood stick, you won't be able to do it with a Warrior.

Edited by MotownIce