• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Alas, the question becomes: Which is preferable....the Detroit feed in standard, or the Nashville feed in HD? :crazy:

Situation solved, obviously the game feed in HD, then turn off the sound, crank on your AM radio to 1270!! Best of both worlds! :cool:

Alas, the question becomes: Which is preferable....the Detroit feed in standard, or the Nashville feed in HD? :crazy:

heh, since i am still living in the stone age and don't have an HD TV, i'll take the Detroit feed in standard :thumbup:

Situation solved, obviously the game feed in HD, then turn off the sound, crank on your AM radio to 1270!! Best of both worlds! :cool:

Hey! That is a great idea, I live about 2hrs up the 401 from Detroit and get all the Wings games on the radio, If I get the Nashville feed I may just have to try that out :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip :yowza:

i'd like the wings to win each of the remaining games against nashville just to get in their heads before the playoffs.

BUT, i still think the wings need to lose the division. it just might light a much needed fire under their asses. the likes of which has been absent in the last few runs.

either that or win the division but not the pres trophy. its a curse more than a gift.

4-2 me thinks.

calder, dats, homer, drapes.

i'd like the wings to win each of the remaining games against nashville just to get in their heads before the playoffs.

BUT, i still think the wings need to lose the division. it just might light a much needed fire under their asses. the likes of which has been absent in the last few runs.

either that or win the division but not the pres trophy. its a curse more than a gift.

4-2 me thinks.

calder, dats, homer, drapes.

I am pretty confident that the pres is coming out of the central. Both the wings and preds are ahead of anyone in the east. I predict a 3-1 wings win tonight (Pav, Homer, Sammy.... Erat) Ozzie is gunna play well tonight. I am so pumped, lets turn the clock forward so its gametime... I can't wait!

Pity us who will be watching on Center Ice and mre than likely be stuck with the Nashville feed - these guys are just awful, awful commentators not to mention homers beyond belief.

GO WINGS!

I agree!!! They are the worse two commentators out there!

Not feeling well today, maybe it's because of this game. Strange how each time these teams play seems to be "the biggest preds-wings game ever". Which, other than the playoffs, has been true in each game this season, Tonight IS the biggest matchup ever in the regular season for these two teams. And guess what... tomorrow night will be the biggest matchup ever as well.

Not sure about Forsberg yet. Some reports say he's going to sit out and continue resting for the playoffs, other reports say he's doing well and looks good enough to play... probably just trying to keep it a guessing game for Babcock.

Yep, it used to be this way between the Wings and Avs - every game as the biggest yet, and it tended to be true. It's ironic that somehow Forsberg is involved in both. Or I should say, is on the roster in both situations, vs. Wings.

Petey is infamous for taking season-long vacations during the regular season, only to magically appear, healthy and hale, for the playoffs. Sometimes that works out for him, and sometimes (2002) it doesn't. :lol:

Best of luck, L11. May the best team win tonight! :thumbup:

I agree!!! They are the worse two commentators out there!

I think I am going to try the old "1270 on the internet" (if I can get it to work) with Center Ice video feed, sound muted. The last game was insufferable with these commentators. But amusing at times, too, if you took in stride and just put up with how ridiculous they were. I do wonder if they ever listen to themselves. :P

Hi there pal!

A big game no question but I'm confident since you promised that we would win. :lol: In all reality though, I'd be fairly satisfied with an OT/SO loss if we kick their mustard asses tomorrow.

Well well what do you know, good ol' Bob leading a statistical category for us. <_< I guess his floating antics are so tiring that he must take an extra two minutes' rest every now and then.

GO WINGS! :siren:

So we're gonna believe him then? Ok.

Go Wings!

Considering Nashville's actually starting to get some players back and we're in about the same amount of injury trouble as our last game. As well as the fact that the home team has one each game so far this series, I see no reason for that trend to change, Wings lose 3-4 in OT =/ Though on the plus side I predicted the Preds would beat us last game too, hope I'm wrong again.

A few other predictions to tide you all over.

+ We here Tim Mcgraw ALOT.

+ Paul Kariya becomes the first NHL player to successfully perform a triple axel during a game.

+ Lang gets a point though he will still be lazy and/or suck.

+ Tootoo and Booter get into a fight though no punches are actually thrown.

The winner takes all... It's the thrill of one more kill.

The last one to fall... Will never sacrifice their will.

Don't ever look back on the Preds closing in, the only attack are the Wings on the wind... The big game begins...

And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory! And it's ours for the taking, it's ours for the fight!

And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory! And the world is ours to follow...

*Bob drops a wicked guitar solo*

Sweet, sweet, sweet victory...!

This should be a scary game to watch. I'm get way too nervous and scared when Osgood is in net (not bashing). Hopefully we do the same as usual and take a lead into the 3rd but this time do NOT let them tie it near the end and take it to OT/SO.

GO WINGS!!!

The winner takes all... It's the thrill of one more kill.

The last one to fall... Will never sacrifice their will.

Don't ever look back on the Preds closing in, the only attack are the Wings on the wind... The big game begins...

And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory! And it's ours for the taking, it's ours for the fight!

And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory! And the world is ours to follow...

*Bob drops a wicked guitar solo*

Sweet, sweet, sweet victory...!

LOL... brillant as usual. :thumbup:

Guest Agalloch

Are we EVER going to get to face the ******* Predators with a healthy team?

Markov, Franzen, Zetterberg, Bertuzzi, and Cleary all out... on the road... yeah, not feeling good about this one. Maybe if the team was healthy for once.

Markov, Franzen, Zetterberg, Bertuzzi, and Cleary all out... on the road... yeah, not feeling good about this one. Maybe if the team was healthy for once.

We'll get to see them fully loaded in the conference finals this year.... I can dream can't I?

I expect a better effort all around tonight. If the Wings had all been present and accounted for, and played that badly, they still would have lost on Sunday even though they were home, IMO.

Ozzie's got a little momentum, having gotten the SO win last game with the Preds. So maybe, if the Wings don't do stupid things like they did Sunday and Ozzie is flawless... :unsure: Last game was a team loss, let's hope this one is a team win!

As for health, Nashville is not much better off. Scott Hartnell (Foot); Steve Sullivan (Back); Scott Nichol (Thumb); and of course the perennial boo-boo-king himself, Petey Forsberg.

I think we have as good a chance at winning as the Preds, although adrenaline plays a part here. If the Preds show up and want it more than the Wings, we're done.

Edited by puckloo39

It should be a good game as Nashville had some trouble with CBJ in their 2-1 route.

Is there any confirmation on who will sit out for the Preds tonight? Because that will change the flow of the game totally.