• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Not feeling well today, maybe it's because of this game. Strange how each time these teams play seems to be "the biggest preds-wings game ever". Which, other than the playoffs, has been true in each game this season, Tonight IS the biggest matchup ever in the regular season for these two teams. And guess what... tomorrow night will be the biggest matchup ever as well.

Ridiculous amounts of excitement on both sides of this one. Holmstrom scares me as always, Preds have got to at least lean on the big guy rather than just letting him stand in front of Vokoun and dominate as usual.

Not sure about Forsberg yet. Some reports say he's going to sit out and continue resting for the playoffs, other reports say he's doing well and looks good enough to play... probably just trying to keep it a guessing game for Babcock.

I EXPECT Paul Kariya to have a big game tonight. It just feels like tonight will be his night, maybe 2 goals and an assist again, or 2 and 2. Who knows. Now that i've said it, he probably goes scoreless.

Kimmo Timonen also just seems to have that feeling about him tonight. I think a strong defensive game from him and throw in an assist or two.

Obviously I think the good guys get the win tonight.

Preds 4 (Kariya, Kariya, Dumont, Arnott)

Wings 2 (Holmstrom, Calder)

It's amazing how every game between the two teams is so huge, right? I'm definitely with you on that! I keep telling everyone "OMG tonight's game is HUGE" and then they tell me 'YOU SAY THAT EVERYTIME THE FACE EACH OTHER!" :lol: It's so freaking exciting! Wings/Preds is the new best rivalry/exciting teams to watch.

Great weather+great game=great win for WIngs :sly:

The weather people said it was a high of 70 but I doubt it-I'd say around 60s either way GREAT day.

Great weather+great game=great win for WIngs :sly:

The weather people said it was a high of 70 but I doubt it-I'd say around 60s either way GREAT day.

OMG, this weather is amazing. I actually studied outside and wore flipflops. My windows are wide open and my neighbors happened to be playing "Dick in a Box" Lmfao, it was hilarious. On the other hand, it is suppose to snow on Saturday, so boo Michigan weather.

On the whole Lang is lazy and he sucks motif, i just noticed that he has 56 PIM this season. Prior to this season his highest PIM total was 28. Out of those 23 penalties the majority were those crappy hooking penalties he always manages to take. Just a little bit of evidence to further prove that the man can be lazy--like we all didn't know that.

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

OMG, this weather is amazing. I actually studied outside and wore flipflops. My windows are wide open and my neighbors happened to be playing "Dick in a Box" Lmfao, it was hilarious. On the other hand, it is suppose to snow on Saturday, so boo Michigan weather.

On the whole Lang is lazy and he sucks motif, i just noticed that he has 56 PIM this season. Prior to this season his highest PIM total was 28. Out of those 23 penalties the majority were those crappy hooking penalties he always manages to take. Just a little bit of evidence to further prove that the man can be lazy--like we all didn't know that.

With that many minutes in the box sitting on his butt what you expect? :P

With that many minutes in the box sitting on his butt what you expect? :P

I suppose it is just habit now. He knows if he yanks another player's arm with his stick he can earn a 2 min penalty and get two whole minutes just sitting down, not having to move his ass.

Ahh, that song is pure genius (j/k). But it is funny. My neightbors on the other hand are playing obnoxious 80s music.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Ahh, that song is pure genius (j/k). But it is funny. My neightbors on the other hand are playing obnoxious 80s music.

Not all the 80s music is bad. If you prefer I'll call them up and ask to put some Backstreet Boys on for ya. :P

Not all 80s music is bad. If you want I'll call up your neighbors and have them play the Backstreet Boys for ya. :P

Oops it did get postred the first time. I just looked and it wasn't there before. Great start for my computer huh?

so.......... how about them red wings... going to be a good game huh?

I feel pretty good about the game. You?

LOL... please don't!!! :scared:

"Quit playing games with my heart....." :hehe:

Edited by terri27

yeah, i think after the spanking we got last game, babs will have lit a fire under everyone's ass and we will come out flying

I got my cheerleader outfit and cheers ready to go just in case. :P

Not all 80s music is bad. If you want I'll call up your neighbors and have them play the Backstreet Boys for ya. :P

Oops it did get postred the first time. I just looked and it wasn't there before. Great start for my computer huh?

I feel pretty good about the game. You?

"Quit playing games with my heart....." :hehe:

Please, don't! :huh:

yeah, i think after the spanking we got last game, babs will have lit a fire under everyone's ass and we will come out flying

I am praying that they will come out with a fire lit under their asses, after the wooping they got last game. Talk about embarassing.... I have faith that they will win this one. :unsure:

I got my cheerleader outfit and cheers ready to go just in case. :P

Hey, it worked for my studying after last game! Maybe it will work for the Wings too.

With the weather here in Michigan, tonight's game really feels very playoff-ish. I have a sinking feeling that Nashville will walk away with two points tonight, however. Like I say every time the Wings play the Predators, especially in Nashville, getting off a great start is key. The highly medicated, immature fans will surely be at it from the drop of the puck, and silencing them would be huge. Still, though, I think Nashville is too much for us tonight. Should be fun regardless.

Hey, it worked for my studying after last game! Maybe it will work for the Wings too.

You say that now but if you actually saw what I looked like you might not be so positively motivated.

I think the key word in your post is "everyone's"... I finally gritted my teeth and fast-forwarded through the Boston/Wings mess on Sunday. No one played well in a Winged wheel. It isn't conceivable that everyone can play that badly again. Not likely, I should say! :D

I have a good feeling about the game tonight and tomorrow, as well. Austin weather sucks, today, BTW. Congrats on the lovely day, Michigan - you deserve it! This cold, grey, rainy day puts me in the mood to give the Preds a good "soaking" tonight, so help me out, Wings! :sly:

Edited by puckloo39

Plus... its against nashville. besides that one game joey-mac played, we really haven't had a bad game against them. We should come out and be ready to play in this big game. GO WINGERS GO!!!!! Starting to get pumped!!!

I think the key word in your post is "everyone's"... I finally gritted my teeth and fast-forwarded through the Boston/Wings mess on Sunday. No one played well in a Winged wheel. It isn't conceivable that everyone can play that badly again. Not likely, I should say! :D

I have a good feeling about the game tonight and tomorrow, as well. Austin weather sucks, today, BTW. Congrats on the lovely day, Michigan - you deserve it! This cold, grey, rainy day puts me in the mood to give the Preds a good "soaking" tonight, so help me out, Wings! :sly:

*shouting out window* "All right nice weather haul ass to Texas! Loo needs some good weather too!" :)

Watch out I'm in a good mood.

Edited by terri27

The dead preds are gonna lose tonight with tootoo getting owned again like the past two games.

Edited by Jwo

The dead preds are gonna lose tonight with tootoo getting owned again like the past two games.

The funny thing with Tootoo is he doesn't need any red wing to "own him"...he can just miss a check and fall into the Wings' bench all on his own. Does anyone else find it incredibly cheezy that he switched his number to 22 because his name is tootoo and his numbers will thus be 2-2. Seems like something my little nephew would do because he thinks it is cool.