• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

The funny thing with Tootoo is he doesn't need any red wing to "own him"...he can just miss a check and fall into the Wings' bench all on his own. Does anyone else find it incredibly cheezy that he switched his number to 22 because his name is tootoo and his numbers will thus be 2-2. Seems like something my little nephew would do because he thinks it is cool.

Oh no. I totally think it was cheezy too. And funny. :rolleyes:

The funny thing with Tootoo is he doesn't need any red wing to "own him"...he can just miss a check and fall into the Wings' bench all on his own. Does anyone else find it incredibly cheezy that he switched his number to 22 because his name is tootoo and his numbers will thus be 2-2. Seems like something my little nephew would do because he thinks it is cool.

The only difference is with nephews it's cute when they do it not a grown (supposedly) man does it. I'm also surprised he had enough intelligence to put that together. I mean if he is stupid enough to practically throw himself at the Wings it's hard to believe he even knows what numbers are. :P

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Wings will lose a close one in regulation, 4-2. Last goal is an empty netter.

Cheer for the Nucks against Minny too!

Oh dont worry Much rather vs Fernandez than Luongo so you guys need to stay in third.

The only difference is with nephews it's cute when they do it not a grown (supposedly) man does it. I'm also surprised he had enough intelligence to put that together. I mean if he is stupid enough to practically throw himself at the Wings it's hard to believe he even knows what numbers are. :P

LOL. Yeah when I was little my twin and I played on the same soccer team and no one could tell us apart. So they gave me the #10 to remember that my name is krisTEN.... so it is kind of like that.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

LOL. Yeah when I was little my twin and I played on the same soccer team and no one could tell us apart. So they gave me the #10 to remember that my name is krisTEN.... so it is kind of like that.

Yeah when you have a twin tricks like tht help. My family when we pick jersey numbers we do our birthday so twins would through that outta wack.

:flush: This will be Nashville at the end of the night.

Is it just me or does time seem to be getting slower as we get closer to the game? I want my hockey!!

I know some people don't look forward to the Predators, but I enjoy the games...so GO WINGS!

I will probably miss the first period online, but may pop in the second, you never know...

edit: Also, has anyone noticed (in MI) that is SMELLS like the playoffs today? I can't wait!

Edited by Offsides

I know some people don't look forward to the Predators, but I enjoy the games...so GO WINGS!

I will probably miss the first period online, but may pop in the second, you never know...

edit: Also, has anyone noticed (in MI) that is SMELLS like the playoffs today? I can't wait!

And here I thought it was the sugar beets. :P

I live (sometimes) downwind of a sugar beet factory.

And here I thought it was the sugar beets. :P

I live (sometimes) downwind of a sugar beet factory.

hehe I use to live by one. It smelled like crap.

hehe I use to live by one. It smelled like crap.

My elementary school is even closer and we used to have to go outside for recess after lunch.. Full stomaches and that rancid smell don't mix. :P

Edited by terri27

Well, In Buffalo it smells like playoffs to! :yowza: