• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Someone has got to youtube Ozzie's save on Arnott. He actually thought that he scored, but he was robbed by the Oz.

Someone has got to youtube Ozzie's save on Arnott. He actually thought that he scored, but he was robbed by the Oz.

Yea...that save was ridiculous and so were a few others. Osgood secured the win....He completely robbed the Preds of a few goals.

Cheers wingnuts!

First of all, thank you wingslogo19, you completely justified my belief! How about another one tonight? :P Or maybe it was just about me missing the game and not jinxing our team... :unsure: The game started @ 2 a.m. our time and I needed to be at school 8.30. What a great start to my day when I checked the score!

So a crazy night, huh? At least judging by this megalomaniacal 55+ page presentation.

Big props to Ozzie, he was even better than in his last outing in Nas! Some huge saves.

Seems like this game wouldn't have been good for my nerves, they would lie in ruins thanks to the officials' performance. Gladly it didn't cost us the victory that we so much deserved.

Good to see the kids contribute so much in a big game. I just LOVED it when Flip rubbed it in on Vokoun and dropped him on his butt. And as for Calder, what more can you say? What a steal by Kenny. Kyle worked so hard that even lazy old Bob was able to score!

Tootoo looks like a moron out there, running around the boards as if he was playing blindfolded. He might as well play without a stick. Always good for a laugh though. :lol: Booter should give him a little "reminder" tonight to keep those stupid charges in check before someone gets hurt.

Finally, Vokoun looked like he couldn't catch a beach ball!

Another W tonight and I'll be very, very happy. :siren:

Well like i said to you and HR40 i said we were going to win, and that we did :thumbup: .. We will win again tonight but i don't think it will be a blowout this time. It will be a close hard faught battle.. LETS GO RED WINGS

So is this consider a rivalry with you guys? I read some yes and some no.

i don't know if i'd consider this a rivalry just yet, at least not nearly to the extent that colorado used to be. i will say this, though, there isn't a team i'd rather beat or a team i hate losing to more than the preds. i get more pumped up for preds wings than any other wings matchup by far right now. if these teams can stay strong for a few more years and especially if they meet in the playoffs, then this will be a good rivalry, especially because we're in the same division.