• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

Jiri Fischer Interview

Rate this topic

On the tube:

• FSN's John Keating will do a live interview with Jiri Fischer before Wednesday night's Red Wings-Nashville game (7 p.m., face-off at 7:30).

that is from the Freep.com, I also found out that,

• Nicklas Lidstrom will be profiled on the new episode of "Spotlight," which premieres at 10 p.m. Sunday on FSN

also from Freep.com

I heard on one of my podcasts from NHL.com that they will be doing part 2 of an interview with Lidstrom. I think it is the One on One podcast, if anyone wants to check it out on iTunes.

cant wait to see it. I thought it was before last nights game. i havnt seen a whole game on tv in a while. it will be nice to see this one. I miss fisch and all and would love for him to come back, but Id rather have him focus on his family and health first. He will always be a wing to us no matter what.

The interview with Fisch just got over.

Some points of interest:

Fisch is wearing an external defibrillator 24/7 since the incident.

He is still doing physicals and has started working out more aggresively.

His fiance doesn't want him to play again, but he hasn't ruled it out.

They still don't know the exact reason for his cardiac arrest, but they know certain causes and are trying to narrow it down.

Basically it doesn't sound hopeful that he will play again, but he is putting on a smile and keeping his hopes up which is probably the best thing for him, physically and mentally.

Some points of interest:

They still don't know the exact reason for his cardiac arrest, but they know certain causes and are trying to narrow it down.

Basically it doesn't sound hopeful that he will play again, but he is putting on a smile and keeping his hopes up which is probably the best thing for him, physically and mentally.

whats an external defibrillator?

whats an external defibrillator?

It's a device that will (hopefully) restart his heart if he has another cardiac arrest.

It's essentially the same thing that they used on him at the arena to restart his heart but he wears it on him now so that whoever is with him can instantly use it without having to bring in an ambulance or what not.

Guest Crymson

Some points of interest:

There isn't a "probably" about this; it's for sure. 100%. A positive attitude is ALWAYS the best thing, and research has proven--with NO doubt--that it will speed recovery. The mind/body connection is colossally powerful.

Edited by Crymson

There isn't a "probably" about this; it's for sure. 100%. A positive attitude is ALWAYS the best thing, and research has proven--with NO doubt--that it will speed recovery. The mind/body connection is colossally powerful.

Definitely, I can speak from experience.

Word,

LDi03

Fisher will never ever return to professional hockey.

let's get real people.

We all know it.

I'm glad Fisch is alive, doing wel and living with a positive attitude, but he knows too.

live strong.