• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/14 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Alright...this one we win! After getting embarassed last night we come out and kick some red butt! Good luck to you again and may the away team take it again.

And yes the initial word is his knee. No word on the severity.

Edited by hated and proud

Glad to see that you have Erat as out for tomorrow. I'll admit to reading the Nashville forums to see what, if any, the diagnosis was.

It appears he and Arnott went knee to knee.....

Well it's pretty clear that he wont play, but the diagnosis I'm assuming has something to do with his knee, but we shall see. The Predators are going to have to recall a forward from the Milwaukee Admirals, or else use a 7-man defense.

Edited by aflac9262

I love that Henrik Zetterberg hasn't played for a while now and he STILL leads the Wings in goals!!! Can't wait for you to come back Hank! :clap:

I will be honest, I don't think we put forth our best effort in Nashville...and yet we kicked butt! I have faith that the Wings will be quite aware of the stakes going into this game. I also think Nashville is going to be ten times harder to play tonight. It's gonna be chippy, for sure.

Preds: 2

Wings: 4 (Sammy, Dats, Lids, Flip) :siren::siren::siren::siren:

Who ever takes this game I think it will be close, a one goal difference.

Either a high scoring game or an all out defensive/goalie showdown.

5-4

or

2-1

Wings will take itt, there at the Joe, they know whats at stake and they want to win :siren:

here we go again.... I think the wings will come out like yesterday and give em another beatdown, this time with PP's. 6-3 wings(Dats, Homer 2 PP, Flipper, Calder, and Nicky) The preds get 3 goals just because. The refs are going to call a more even game and tootoo will miss 3 more checks and get 2 penalties.

missed the Nashville game the other week cause of work.....missed the game yesterday cause of class......now, I have all my time today to dedicate to this game. Don't let me down guys. LETS GO WINGS!

Detroit is 3-10-0 in the second of back to back games. Nashville is 13-2-2. Hopefully they can reverse that trend.

Weird, I was just gonna post that!

I hope the Wings can too, but if I was a betting man, I'd begrudgingly put my money on the Preds. :(

The Wings will come out invigorated, ready to win at home after falling flat vs. Boston. 5-1 Wings, Lang with a hattie! Hey, I can dream. Dom will be Dom (hooray!), employing all his best WWF moves tonight. Chris Doughtery..eerr, I mean Mason, in goal for the Preds. Vokoun can't handle the Wings. Let's hope Mason can't either. ;)

EDIT: wow, what's with all the downer stuff so early in the morning? Why not have a little faith in the guys? :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39

EDIT: wow, what's with all the downer stuff so early in the morning? Why not have a little faith in the guys?

OK. I will post something a little more cheerful. Detroit officially won the season series against Nashville with the win last night. They've earned 9 of a possible 12 points in games against Nashvile. 2 games left in the series. Let's hope the trend continues.

Edited by Icer

That was a pretty intense affair last night, looking forward to tonight's tilt for SURE!!

In typical Wings fashion, we come out flat... get outshot 14-5 in the first period, and fall behind 3-1. Storming back in the second, fueled by some scrappy/chippy play by our beloved Griffins (who will get more than 3 minutes tonight) we go into the 3rd tied..

Then?? Well, that's why we watch the game.. I expect Hasek won't be left out to dry like Sunday, and he'll be wanting to top his counterpart Ozzie to put a halt to the inevitable "goalie controversy". :D Ozzie played incredible last night, especially his Hasek-like stacking of the pads on Kariya, and the sick glove save on Arnott (although the Tennessean said it was a juicy-fat rebound he let slip just before that shot, so he better make amends) :P

I'll say:

Wings: 6 (LazySucks, Huddles, Flip, Dats X 2, Drapes)

Preds: 4 (Zidlikcy, Suter, Weber, and a random forward)

*No doubt puckloo... be POSITIVE folks!

*No doubt puckloo... be POSITIVE folks!

I am so addled this morning, I was reading the sidebar on a game report and saw "Zetterberg (back)" and thought for split second it meant, Zetterberg's back tonight. :P Help me?

BTW, I don't think there's any controversy regarding Dom and Ozzie. They get along perfectly well, apparently; it's the fans who seem to want one to fail and the other to be the star. Take your pick which is which depending on the one arguing the point. Dom will be fine tonight, if the Wings lose (or win), I doubt it will be because of who is in goal.

Edited by puckloo39