• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/14 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Wings will come out flying and win this game, i will say 4-1... Then when we win we'll be in first place :D

Can you promise me another victory? ;)

I hope Booter makes Jordin "the-boards-feel-so-good" Tootoo familiar with the ice surface tonight thanks to all of his foolish charging.

Come on boys! A home-and-home sweep, yes please! :siren:

We can't frickin' fall for Tootoo and give them PPs again.. That first goal was scored because Schneider was acting like an idiot because of Tootoo and giving them a PP.

Ok, yesterday during the 3rd peroid Mickey said ozzie is still considered the wings "Backup". I just find it hard to believe they are actually scheduling a goaltenders starts. Ozzie looked good last night, Ozzie had Kariya's number last night. Why change what worked last night?

Go Wings!

I really WANT this win tonight...no I don't want it, I need it. I may join the GDT if I feel I am not a jinx.

I'd love to see Huddles get another goal, and more awesomeness by Calder :D

Ok, yesterday during the 3rd peroid Mickey said ozzie is still considered the wings "Backup". I just find it hard to believe they are actually scheduling a goaltenders starts. Ozzie looked good last night, Ozzie had Kariya's number last night. Why change what worked last night?

I think you are right? Os owns us, it seems to me, why would he not be in net tonight. I'll take Hasek, maybe we can do something against him. I can hope can't I?

I really WANT this win tonight...no I don't want it, I need it. I may join the GDT if I feel I am not a jinx.

Can you please join the GDT sergei, please. Especially if you are a jinx. :D

Edited by hated and proud

I think you are right? Os owns us, it seems to me, why would he not be in net tonight. I'll take Hasek, maybe we can do something against him. I can hope can't I?

I hope hasek is ready for 2nights game..... he will see massive rebounds ..... just like ozz saw last night. I just dont like how haseks last performace against boston (a not so-called playoff contender). It worries me that were putting him up against the number 1 team 2night.

Hmm...I never said who I was I jinx to.

I ♥ Erat :hehe:

Good point! Your are not saying you are happy about an injury, are you?

I hope hasek is ready for 2nights game..... he will see massive rebounds ..... just like ozz saw last night. I just dont like how haseks last performace against boston (a not so-called playoff contender). It worries me that were putting him up against the number 1 team 2night.

Did Hasek tweak something? Because that Boston game he seemed off, and it seems that when he is not 100% that is when he has his off games. Just wondering if there were any rumors, etc.

Good point! Your are not saying you are happy about an injury, are you?

I'm just messing with you.

My favorite player isn't playing tonight, so I doubt I can be much of a jinx one way or the other :)

Guest Crymson

Yo Aflac! Great GDT as usual. FYI, though--I do believe Babs realized the error in his ways and put Filpulla back with Datsyuk and Holmstrom.

Anywho, I'd love to see the domination of the youngsters continue--go Wings.

We're 4-1-1 against the Preds this season-- let's make it 5-1-1!

EDIT: What, we couldn't beat the Preds in a playoff series? We already have! Wings in 6!

Edited by Crymson

Easy cowboy.. i didn't see anyone writing that about another injury

Wow. Injuries be damned huh? :rolleyes::P

Wings 4 (Schneider(PP), Lidstrom(PP), Draper, Hudler)

Preds 3 (Kariya, Erat, Dumont)

Other notes:

- A fight, good way to build intensity for tomorrow

- Another Pred injury, not major though, but enough to not play tomorrow

- Lang has 3 helpers, 2 on the PP

I know he wasn't serious, but it still sucks.

Edited by ProudestMonkey

Guest Crymson

WHOO game day witch means ill wear my Zetterberg Jersey to day!

WINGS 4-

PREDS 2

I like your avatar--very clever.

I think this will be a great game.

And possibly it will be a preview of the Conference Title series?

Nah, we've already won that in 6 games.

after last night, i can only see a loss coming

UMMMMMMMMMM. Didn't you predict a loss for last night also?

It would suit me fine if Dom didn't play tonight. If he hadn't been injured last week, he would have played both of these games back to back, so it's just due to circumstances that Ozzie got to play at all last night. He did his job and was great at it, besides. Nashville might be concerned to see him back out there again tonight, short term memory-wise.

Dom, on the other hand, has only won both games he's played vs Nashville, one 3-0 and the other 5-3. Not good enough! :P I don't imagine Nashville is exactly thrilled to see Dom in net, either. I wish Vokoun was playing tonight for obvious reasons, but I said last night we'd get Mason instead. No brainer, but dang it anyway!

As for the Boston game, name me one player who played any better than Dom did in that sloppy uninspired game? This team never plays well against an inferior team, so I hope Dom gets the same effort in front of him tonight that Ozzie got last night. Piece of cake, if so.

Dom will be ready to go, don't worry about it. Unless he's playing through an injury and I certainly hope that's not the case. :unsure: