No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/14 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I'm still in Texas so I don't get to see tonights game either

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :angry:

We better kick their asses!

I'm calling it a close game as well...3-2

(offtopic but I need to brag because I was at Modanos big game last night AND i got to meet him/turco/the rest of the stars...oh and brett hull :D )

I actually see both teams playing a bit more conservatively tonight, nothing big on the score board for either team. We've shown before how bad we can play on back t back nights so I'm gonna have to rule this one an OT victory for the Preds, 3-2

An important note however, I've been wrong on just about every Wing/Pred game so far this season, let's hope that continues.

(offtopic but I need to brag because I was at Modanos big game last night AND i got to meet him/turco/the rest of the stars...oh and brett hull :D )

Sounds cool!

Did Turco like his playoff chances this time around? :P

Every time we play the Prads I get a little more excited. (more so when we win) But its a feeling that seems to be lacking in so many of our games. The players get passionate, the fans even get angry. Just look around the LGW threads, how many are about Hating Nashville. I love it. Its a legit rivalry, something we NEED.

I was reading in the threads the other day some guy who wished the Preds would move ... come on ... you hate them so much you wanna give up a great divisional rival so we can play St. Louis and Chicago.

Loving the games, another Huge Win Boys!!!

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot, BOOTLAND ... Drop Your Gloves this Time and Lay that Chump Out!!! Hell, I dont care who it is, just somebody drop him.

Edited by arnoldbuck

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me center ice will show the Detroit feed tonight. I don't know how many times I wanted to break out the 12 gauge on those clowns last night!

I don't know for sure, but last time the Preds played in Detroit they showed the Detroit feed. :)

Can someone youtube the save Ozzie made on Arnott last night? He actually thought he scored too, brilliant save. The Oz was great last night.

Would be nice to see a repeat performance tonight though, taking another huge 2 points from them in regulation again.

good luck tonight Wings. I hope you come to the rink p!ssed off, and ready to punish those Predators. I am tired of seeing them cross check, and run our players. I can't wait for Bert to get healthy, but our D stepped up last night. I like how they didn't turn the other cheek when Tootoo was running them. Good job Cheli, Schieder, lebda, lilja, and Kronwall.