• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Salviaman

Tootoo

Rate this topic

He is the biggest piece of crap ive seen in a long time. He is a little ***** IMO, and is a cheap shot artist. On top of all that I can not count how many times he charges. He leaves his feet all the time but the refs never call anything, why doesn't the NHL fine player slike him that attempt to injure another player. He tried to hit Schneider with a charge last night and I think it was Maltby that he tried to charge in the previous game we played against them at home, but he just ended up in the Red Wings bench. Plus he has the number 22 for his jersey, probably just for his last name, he is so KEWL!!! :clap:

He is just a terrible hockey player :thumbdown:

He is the biggest piece of crap ive seen in a long time. He is a little ***** IMO, and is a cheap shot artist. On top of all that I can not count how many times he charges. He leaves his feet all the time but the refs never call anything, why doesn't the NHL fine player slike him that attempt to injure another player. He tried to hit Schneider with a charge last night and I think it was Maltby that he tried to charge in the previous game we played against them at home, but he just ended up in the Red Wings bench. Plus he has the number 22 for his jersey, probably just for his last name, he is so KEWL!!! :clap:

He plays like that to get under people's skin. He's pretty effective too.

He hasn't got under my skin yet I guess, but he does have a wierd nose.

He hasn't got under my skin yet I guess, but he does have a wierd nose.

Im pretty sure he is Eskimo.

I'd like to see a show of hands of everyone who wishes he was on our team.

I would hate for him to be on Detroit. It would be a disgrace for for any Wings fan to see him put on the winged wheel.

I would hate for him to be on Detroit. It would be a disgrace for for any Wings fan to see him put on the winged wheel.

Sounds like what a lot of people said about Chelios before he became a Wing. Imagine what you would have to say about Maltby had he played for Nashville, or Colorado let's say.

I would love to see Chara get a head start, leave his feet and nail Tootoo. I would pay money to see that.

Sounds like what a lot of people said about Chelios before he became a Wing. Imagine what you would have to say about Maltby had he played for Nashville, or Colorado let's say.

I'd say I hate Nashville and Colorado. Which still stands true to this day.

My hand is not up. He is a goon who rather go out on the ice and cheapshot people and spend alot of time in the box then help his team win a game.

He's the same as Maltby... Except Maltby sucks now and TT doesnt.

How does Tootoo "not suck".

He doesn't provide an awful lot to his squad when the chips are down, hence he is pretty much stapled to the bench in playoffs.

But yeah, Tootoo will "drop his gloves" and pull an Avery Light act once in a while. That makes him "better" than Maltby in everything.

Sheesh.

This guy reminds me most of Claude the Turtle. (Except that he wouldn't turtle for anyone). He does take a ton of cheap shots but he is the ultimate agitator. He's completely on the same level as a Sean Avery or Tie Dome. I don't completely understand the leaway he gets from the refs though. It's not like he's a seasoned veteran. The hit on Schnieder should have been a no-brainer call. That said; if he played a slightly cleaner type of checking game I'd love to see him in the winged wheel.

Correct term would Inuit I believe.

I think he would be very effective on Detroit..... He plays with a lot of heart.

Yesterday I said something like that when we were watching the game and my dad and uncle were like :lol: you're mean! And I was like, no really...I'm not being mean, I think he's eskimo. And they were like, :lol::unsure: ...oh...

I wouldnt want tootoo on the wings when you take runs like that at people you take yourself out of the play letting the other team get an odd man rush..... i say let tootoo take all the runs he wants we benefit from it. lets say out of 20 runs, hes made 1 or 2 hits thats alot of possibility for odd man rushes plus hes not really hitting our guys.

in my opinion tootoo is s***

I would hate to see him in a wings jersey!! If he would have landed that charge last night he would prolly be suspended, but schnieds(i think it was him) saw it coming so poopoo just smoked the boards(again). the intent was there and he definatly left his feet, should have been penalized just for the intent to injure. stupid cement head.

"I would love to see Chara get a head start, leave his feet and nail Tootoo. I would pay money to see that."

I would love to see that also. But then all the hypocrites would be crying foul.

Edited by wingsin4

:thumbdown: I don't want him here, I HATE the way he plays the game, Just like I hated the way Avery played, not that great of a player so he has to go out there and be a goon.

I know I risk getting flamed here...but to all those people saying they hate 22, he's a cheap shot artist, etc. How do you fell about Bert being on your roster? As far as I know 22 has not been suspended, fined, etc.

Better because at least I know Bert can put up more on the score sheet than just PIMS. :P

I know I risk getting flamed here...but to all those people saying they hate 22, he's a cheap shot artist, etc. How do you fell about Bert being on your roster? As far as I know 22 has not been suspended, fined, etc.

Bravo. I didn't want to be the one to say it, but anyone who doesn't want Tootoo on the team but welcomes Bertuzzi with open arms is spewing what they call a "double standard."

Bertuzzi might not have made a career out of cheap shots, which one can argue Tootoo has, but Tootoo has never been in court for something he perpetrated on the ice.

Call Tootoo's onslaught on Bootland "sucker punches," but at least Bootland was LOOKING at him.

And, indeed, Bertuzzi used to have a scoring touch, I look forward to seeing if he can regain it - it's been a rough year for him in Miami. But, I see your points that Bertuzzi can put up numbers besides the ones that go in the column "PIM."

Edited by JeeSpot82

Call me insensative or an immoral human being but i think bert got hosed on the suspension and the fining (dont feel like explaining why right now)....i never thought different about bert after that.... the big boy puts points on the board.... more than tootoo can do.

Bravo. I didn't want to be the one to say it, but anyone who doesn't want Tootoo on the team but welcomes Bertuzzi with open arms is spewing what they call a "double standard."

Bertuzzi might not have made a career out of cheap shots, which one can argue Tootoo has, but Tootoo has never been in court for something he perpetrated on the ice.

Call Tootoo's onslaught on Bootland "sucker punches," but at least Bootland was LOOKING at him.

And, indeed, Bertuzzi used to have a scoring touch, I look forward to seeing if he can regain it - it's been a rough year for him in Miami. But, I see your points that Bertuzzi can put up numbers besides the ones that go in the column "PIM."

What about mccarty and lemieux the guy turtled and big mc beat the s*** out of him....( I personaly loved it)

Thats why Malts scored last game and The Poo Poo train did SFA :rolleyes: The only way Tootoo got on the score sheet was by taking penalties.

SFA=Sweet f*** all!

You already forget one of the last few games Tootoo scored on US? I'd take Tootoo over Maltby in a millisecond.

What about mccarty and lemieux the guy turtled and big mc beat the s*** out of him....( I personaly loved it)

I loved it too. Claude Lemieux made it clear he wanted in on that action. Steve Moore didn't have any idea a gorilla was riding on his back until his neck was broken. And let's not forget -- Claude Lemieux played hockey again. And stood up to DMac, and made a game of it. Darren McCarty knew better than to go all Rambo on his ass and end his career.