• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kovatsyuk

Alex Kovalev may retire...

Rate this topic

What ignorance. Kovalev's career should not be cut short because of something like this. He is still one of the most skilled players in the league.

Agreed, he has one of the best hands in the game.

Anyone remember the move he pulled in USA vs. Russia. ('04 i think). Made two defenders look stoooopid.

Edited by Offspring2099

Anyone remember the move he pulled in USA vs. Russia. ('04 i think). Made two defenders look stoooopid.

I think there was a video of that linked from the "greatest goals you've ever seen" thread a while back.

I'll be the first to step up and say that his production hasn't matched his reputation/hype the last few years. Kind of like another Russian we're pretty familiar with. But that shouldn't take away from the fact that he's a tremendously skilled player who's been hit with a terrible affliction. No career should end that way, not Alex Kovalev's, not even Boyd Devereaux's.

Yeah that was amazing. Its all in here.

Most of the goals in here are with the canadiens these past 2 years so the skills are still there even if the production isnt what it used to be.

Not only does he have great hands, hes probably also got one of the top 3 wrist shots in the game today.

Great move.... TOP SHELF. Every time!