16 replies to this topic

#1 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:36 PM

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Now that Shelly and I are done with Disney World (and in Daytona Beach) I have some time to watch the Wings tonight and the 17th. Anyway, I searched the forums, and an error page keeps coming up, so I'm enlisting LGW for some help.

Since I'm away from home I obviously don't have Center Ice, but I remember people watching some of the games online. I want to say it was a Yahoo page, but I'm not sure. If anyone could post the link to the site that will show tonight's game online, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
NFM#25
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#2 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

???

No one can help?
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#3 yzerman&thewings=CUP

yzerman&thewings=CUP

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 14, 2007 - 02:36PM) View Post

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Now that Shelly and I are done with Disney World (and in Daytona Beach) I have some time to watch the Wings tonight and the 17th. Anyway, I searched the forums, and an error page keeps coming up, so I'm enlisting LGW for some help.

Since I'm away from home I obviously don't have Center Ice, but I remember people watching some of the games online. I want to say it was a Yahoo page, but I'm not sure. If anyone could post the link to the site that will show tonight's game online, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
NFM#25

Yahoo does post games online, but only choice games. However, tonight's game vs. nashville will not be one of the games, nor is the Vancouver game on saturday. You can watch other games though. Here is yahoo's upcoming broadcast schedule - http://sports.yahoo....u...o&type=lgns
When our time here on Earth is done, we will leave everything we have behind. But, we will take with us all that we are - Adrian Rogers

#4 FinWing

FinWing

Vaasa red & white

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:59 PM

If you have SopCast though, here are some links that MIGHT show the game through the program.

I kinda have the same problem as you, not having any telly channels with NHL action. sad.gif

Edited by FinWing, 14 March 2007 - 03:04 PM.

Thank You TeeMan

#5 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(yzerman&thewings=CUP @ March 14, 2007 - 02:52PM) View Post

Yahoo does post games online, but only choice games. However, tonight's game vs. nashville will not be one of the games, nor is the Vancouver game on saturday. You can watch other games though. Here is yahoo's upcoming broadcast schedule - http://sports.yahoo....u...o&type=lgns

Thanks, I actually just saw that as you were posting.

I find it really funny how the featured game is one with Sidney Crosby in it (on yahoo atleast). Nevermind that the number 1 and 2 teams in the league are playing tonight. The feature game has to be Sidney against *insert NHL team here*

What a joke! I guess its NHL.com Radio tonight for me.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25, 14 March 2007 - 03:02 PM.

#6 Saran

Saran

[[LGW]]

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

The best choice for online viewing of Games used to be TVU Player but that doesn't work now. However, Sopcast has taken it's place ... Go to www.sopcast.org/ to download the program. Then go to http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm to check out the schedule. Most of the time the game is being streamed under the channels underneath the title >> Other Channels that showed NHL in the past << and you just have to flip through the NHL channels until you find the game if it's being streamed. Also, you can go to the forum to see if anyone has requested it and if someone has responded as to what channel it will be on.

Peace

#7 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

Thanks Saran, but that doesn't have the Wings game tonight. That's what I'm interested in. I have Center Ice at home, but I'm on vacation, and I'm just looking for an avenue to watch tonights game online.

Thats what I'm curious about.

#8 Saran

Saran

[[LGW]]

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 14, 2007 - 01:09PM) View Post

Thanks Saran, but that doesn't have the Wings game tonight. That's what I'm interested in. I have Center Ice at home, but I'm on vacation, and I'm just looking for an avenue to watch tonights game online.

It usually never says its actually broadcasting it but if you search through the channels on the program it's usually there and with only 4 games tonight and like 5 NHL channels I'm pretty sure and hoping it will be

#9 FinWing

FinWing

Vaasa red & white

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 14, 2007 - 10:09PM) View Post

You might wanna keep track of the site though, the info will still change before the game. Just a moment ago they got the Avs-Flames game up there.
Thank You TeeMan

#10 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE(Saran @ March 14, 2007 - 03:11PM) View Post

It usually never says its actually broadcasting it but if you search through the channels on the program it's usually there and with only 4 games tonight and like 5 NHL channels I'm pretty sure and hoping it will be

Thanks alot!

I will. sly.gif

#11 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

go with sopcast! just like everyone is saying.
this game should be on one of the NHL channels tonight.
the program is easy to use,
and much better than missing out on some Wings action.

#12 Tunbo Batman

Tunbo Batman

1st Line All-Star

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

yeah sopcast is really the way to go, usually a guy pops up and streams at the last minute.

the "official" sites suck...they always show gimmicky games with Crosby or 5 devils games in 8 days. screw that.

#13 Jwo

Jwo

Let's go Red Wings!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=40927 <-center ice online

I love sopcast for watching football games. Since us Americans get shafted on it being on cable tv because people think the sport is boring.

Edited by Jwo, 14 March 2007 - 03:25 PM.

FireCaptain - "THIS ISN'T DATELINE, BUT WE'RE HERE TO STOP A PREDATOR."
Du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du,
When I see you Red Wings,
I go out of my head,
I just can't get enough,
I just can't get enough,
All the things you do to me and all the things you said,
I just can't get enough.
I just can't get enough
We slip and slide and we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough of...
Du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du

#14 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

Sorry for sounding dumb, but I just downloaded sopcast, and its asking me for my address. Am I correct in assuming they are looking for my IP address?

Sidenote: Where do I go to find the link in Sopcast that connects to the Wings game tonight?

#15 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:31 PM

are you talking about the address like on the top of the program window?
and for looking for the Wings game,
http://www.myp2p.eu/NHL.htm
says that the game will be on NHL 2 tonight
so when you open up the sopcast program,
just clip on the "channel" tab,
and find the sports section
orr when the time comes around for the game, just put in NHL 2 in the address bar that i think youre talking about.!

#16 T-Ruff

T-Ruff

BAMF

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 14, 2007 - 04:27PM) View Post

Sorry for sounding dumb, but I just downloaded sopcast, and its asking me for my address. Am I correct in assuming they are looking for my IP address?

Sidenote: Where do I go to find the link in Sopcast that connects to the Wings game tonight?

They never asked me for any type of address..... blink.gif

Sideanswer: Whenever I check for Wings games I just browse through every sports channel that indicates NHL until I find the wings game.....Sometimes there is a channel of multiple games where the guy just switches it at commercials and intermissions that you can sometimes catch the majority of Wings games if nothing else.....

Sidenote: Sometimes the Sopcast feeds are delayed....

#17 TheLegend19

TheLegend19

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ March 14, 2007 - 04:00PM) View Post

What a joke! I guess its NHL.com Radio tonight for me.

That's what it is every night for me.
stevienewjo4.gif