• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Question about games online

Rate this topic

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Now that Shelly and I are done with Disney World (and in Daytona Beach) I have some time to watch the Wings tonight and the 17th. Anyway, I searched the forums, and an error page keeps coming up, so I'm enlisting LGW for some help.

Since I'm away from home I obviously don't have Center Ice, but I remember people watching some of the games online. I want to say it was a Yahoo page, but I'm not sure. If anyone could post the link to the site that will show tonight's game online, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

NFM#25

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Now that Shelly and I are done with Disney World (and in Daytona Beach) I have some time to watch the Wings tonight and the 17th. Anyway, I searched the forums, and an error page keeps coming up, so I'm enlisting LGW for some help.

Since I'm away from home I obviously don't have Center Ice, but I remember people watching some of the games online. I want to say it was a Yahoo page, but I'm not sure. If anyone could post the link to the site that will show tonight's game online, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

NFM#25

Yahoo does post games online, but only choice games. However, tonight's game vs. nashville will not be one of the games, nor is the Vancouver game on saturday. You can watch other games though. Here is yahoo's upcoming broadcast schedule - http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AoZu...o&type=lgns

If you have SopCast though, here are some links that MIGHT show the game through the program.

I kinda have the same problem as you, not having any telly channels with NHL action. :(

Edited by FinWing

Yahoo does post games online, but only choice games. However, tonight's game vs. nashville will not be one of the games, nor is the Vancouver game on saturday. You can watch other games though. Here is yahoo's upcoming broadcast schedule - http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AoZu...o&type=lgns

Thanks, I actually just saw that as you were posting.

I find it really funny how the featured game is one with Sidney Crosby in it (on yahoo atleast). Nevermind that the number 1 and 2 teams in the league are playing tonight. The feature game has to be Sidney against *insert NHL team here*

What a joke! I guess its NHL.com Radio tonight for me.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

The best choice for online viewing of Games used to be TVU Player but that doesn't work now. However, Sopcast has taken it's place ... Go to www.sopcast.org/ to download the program. Then go to http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm to check out the schedule. Most of the time the game is being streamed under the channels underneath the title >> Other Channels that showed NHL in the past << and you just have to flip through the NHL channels until you find the game if it's being streamed. Also, you can go to the forum to see if anyone has requested it and if someone has responded as to what channel it will be on.

Peace

Thanks Saran, but that doesn't have the Wings game tonight. That's what I'm interested in. I have Center Ice at home, but I'm on vacation, and I'm just looking for an avenue to watch tonights game online.

Thats what I'm curious about.

It usually never says its actually broadcasting it but if you search through the channels on the program it's usually there and with only 4 games tonight and like 5 NHL channels I'm pretty sure and hoping it will be

Thanks Saran, but that doesn't have the Wings game tonight. That's what I'm interested in. I have Center Ice at home, but I'm on vacation, and I'm just looking for an avenue to watch tonights game online.

Thats what I'm curious about.

You might wanna keep track of the site though, the info will still change before the game. Just a moment ago they got the Avs-Flames game up there.

Guest Tunbo Batman

yeah sopcast is really the way to go, usually a guy pops up and streams at the last minute.

the "official" sites suck...they always show gimmicky games with Crosby or 5 devils games in 8 days. screw that.

Sorry for sounding dumb, but I just downloaded sopcast, and its asking me for my address. Am I correct in assuming they are looking for my IP address?

Sidenote: Where do I go to find the link in Sopcast that connects to the Wings game tonight?

are you talking about the address like on the top of the program window?

and for looking for the Wings game,

http://www.myp2p.eu/NHL.htm

says that the game will be on NHL 2 tonight

so when you open up the sopcast program,

just clip on the "channel" tab,

and find the sports section

orr when the time comes around for the game, just put in NHL 2 in the address bar that i think youre talking about.!

Sorry for sounding dumb, but I just downloaded sopcast, and its asking me for my address. Am I correct in assuming they are looking for my IP address?

Sidenote: Where do I go to find the link in Sopcast that connects to the Wings game tonight?

They never asked me for any type of address..... :blink:

Sideanswer: Whenever I check for Wings games I just browse through every sports channel that indicates NHL until I find the wings game.....Sometimes there is a channel of multiple games where the guy just switches it at commercials and intermissions that you can sometimes catch the majority of Wings games if nothing else.....

Sidenote: Sometimes the Sopcast feeds are delayed....