russianswede919293

What should lines be when all are back

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream

The lineup i expect:

Pav-Z-Homer

Calder-Lang-Bert

Franzen-Drapes-Maltby

Filppula-Cleary-Sammy/Hudler(i'd have no problem with Hudler over Sammy, but i expect Sammy to start)

The lineup i find intriguing:

Pav-Z-Bertuzzi

Calder-Lang-Hudler

Franzen-Drapes-Maltby

Filppula-Cleary-Homer

That is intriguing, but Homer has earned top line status - how about:

Pav-Z-Homer

Calder-Lang-Bertuzzi

Franzen-Filppula-Hudler

Cleary-Drapes-Maltby

Where's Sammy - who cares!

Bah, who knows, but we have lots of combinations! I really hope Babs is up to juggling and adjusting if needed. We have a lot of looks we can throw out there and if you ask me, that has been our weakest point in the past few playoffs. If we are going to win, we have to ADAPT and this seems like a very adaptable line up!

I've heard some people saying that Datyuk and Zetterberg should be on different lines, since Datsyuk has shown offense without him.

What do you guys think? Personaly, I think Datsyuk and Zetterberg are too good together to split up..I think we are gonna need their magic in the playoffs.

I've heard some people saying that Datyuk and Zetterberg should be on different lines, since Datsyuk has shown offense without him.

What do you guys think? Personaly, I think Datsyuk and Zetterberg are too good together to split up..I think we are gonna need their magic in the playoffs.

I really, really like the Dats, Z and Homer line. Just they all bring something so special to the ice and when together are dominating. Thing is, with our new players, and flashes or greatness coming from other direction I have no clue how I would like to see our full roster look. There have been a few good line-ups earlier in this post.

I suppose it is only a matter of days now before Z is back and we have the results.