• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Filppula out with lower body injury

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Was mentioned during the 3rd period of tonight's game. Doubt we'll hear many more specifics on the injury aside from how much time he'll be out...

Well, it's a proper revolving door at the moment--out, in, out, in--but nobody knows how long he'll be out. Nothing notable occurred, so hopefully it's not much.

Well, it's a proper revolving door at the moment--out, in, out, in--but nobody knows how long he'll be out. Nothing notable occurred, so hopefully it's not much.

Well that’s good to hear, hopefully it’s nothing serious. :(

When I looked at the super stats and I saw he had only played 9 minutes I knew something was wrong. I need to hear some kind of update or I’ll be stressing for a while.

Correction: Hudler just stole Sammy's spot.

I hope so. Sammy's relentless barrage of weak unscreened shots aren't going to help us in the post-season.

I'd like to see a Hudler/Filppula/Cleary line in the playoffs at some point.

listening to the coach's post game press conference, he took a shot off the foot, don't think its broken, should be back soon.

Thanks for the updates hockeytown9321 and silkyjohnson13, I can slightly relax now.

listening to the coach's post game press conference, he took a shot off the foot, don't think its broken, should be back soon.

So if Babs said it's the foot, that means Flip's elbow got tweaked. :lol:

Seriously, glad to hear it's nothing major. If they're revealing the actual injury, can't be too severe.

God damn it wingschamps, change your sig!! I can never get through a thread with a post of yours in there because I always bust up laughing. That is just too comical. How did you do that??

I would not mind if Rex plays for sammy or maltby, either way I view it as an upgrade. Bruised foot is interesting though. Lets hope its not bad and with some painkillers he can play on it without more damage being done and no bone chips or anything actually occured.