• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
auxlepli

WXYT feed

Rate this topic

I cannot listen to WXYT on the internet.

Is the feed messed up?

I tried on my Mac and PC.

It is probably still blacked out for NHL.com, which usually drops the feed before the WXYT site picks it back up. You should be able to get it when the Wings' post-game show is over.

Sometimes I can get the postgame show on NHL.com, sometimes it's dropped in the middle of it.

That's what happened tonight. Then when I go to WXYT, nada.

f*** Bettman and his so called getting the game out in different ways.

So what is that, like lie number 23844921?

Yeah man, I can't ever get it for Tigers or Red Wings games. They are all blacked out. It sucks, because I used to get 1270 in my house, but now don't, because their feed sucks!!

Sometimes I can get the postgame show on NHL.com, sometimes it's dropped in the middle of it.

That's what happened tonight. Then when I go to WXYT, nada.

f*** Bettman and his so called getting the game out in different ways.

So what is that, like lie number 23844921?

Yeah, it bugs me too. For a while there, NHL.com was holding the feed so long that I was hearing pre-recorded commercials by Ken and Paul. More typically, they drop the feed almost immediately.

Oh--now WXYT is back.

Yeah man, I can't ever get it for Tigers or Red Wings games. They are all blacked out. It sucks, because I used to get 1270 in my house, but now don't, because their feed sucks!!

In the Detroit area you can also listen to Wings games on WKRK, 97.1 on the FM dial - same broadcast, much better reception.

But I know what you mean about not being able to listen to the Wings or the Tigers via the internet - last Opening Day for the Tigers I was at work so I thought, hey I'll listen to the game over the internet. I got all set, listened to the pregame, and then...silence. It wasn't until later I found out that MLB and the NHL black out internet broadcasts of games. It does suck because if I move out of the Detroit area (which I may have to do for work) I won't be able to listen over the internet.

In the Detroit area you can also listen to Wings games on WKRK, 97.1 on the FM dial - same broadcast, much better reception.

But I know what you mean about not being able to listen to the Wings or the Tigers via the internet - last Opening Day for the Tigers I was at work so I thought, hey I'll listen to the game over the internet. I got all set, listened to the pregame, and then...silence. It wasn't until later I found out that MLB and the NHL black out internet broadcasts of games. It does suck because if I move out of the Detroit area (which I may have to do for work) I won't be able to listen over the internet.

hmmmmm....Bettman is incompetent, Selig is incompetent.

Nah I don't see a pattern here :)