• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Columbus/Anaheim --> SO

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

You mean you want our division rivals to win? We play them nine times a year!

:rolleyes:

Eight. lol

gj columbus, at this point i hope st louis, blackhawks, and cbj win so that they give our division a little more credibility instead of us being called bottom feeders. Although we sure showed nashville wahts up these past 2 days :P

Fedorov is just a money hungery russian he doesnt care about winning..... Hes already got his cup he just wants cash....

Yeah your right, who would want to win when you can cash your check all the way to the bizank?!

Fedorov is just a money hungery russian he doesnt care about winning..... Hes already got his cup he just wants cash....

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Update: Fedorov, who played two periods on defense in Saturday's game, will likely remain on the blue line on Wednesday, the Columbus Dispatch reports.

Yeah that sounds like someone who doesn't care about winning. :rolleyes: Sounds like he's doing exactly what the team needs/wants from him. They must still have some faith in him. The guy's still awesome.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Update: Fedorov, who played two periods on defense in Saturday's game, will likely remain on the blue line on Wednesday, the Columbus Dispatch reports.

Yeah that sounds like someone who doesn't care about winning. :rolleyes: Sounds like he's doing exactly what the team needs/wants from him. They must still have some faith in him. The guy's still awesome.

I watched the end of the game against the Ducks, he did play defense in this game as well. And I think he played over 25 minutes of it.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I watched the end of the game against the Ducks, he did play defense in this game as well. And I think he played over 25 minutes of it.

Damn your statistics and reasonable logic! How dare you contend with the arguement of the greedy Russians!*#*@!!

/sarcasm