• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bellarina

Bertuzzi eyes March 22nd return

Rate this topic

Great news, however... Zetts sounds like he won't be back in time for playoffs. This is scary. The possibilities to have 3 HOT lines going into the playoffs: Hank/Dats/Homer, Calder/Lang/Hudler, Franzen/Draper/Bertuzzi would be awesome. I fully understand bert would goto the second line, but if it's working, then don't fix it. The speed of Draper would compensate for the lack of speed from bert and Franzen/Bert on the same line would be a wrecking ball.

great news, made my day, hope it happens... I just want to see Bert on the ice on March 29th, and savor the look on Tutu's face when he sees his doom approaching. :sly:

Edit: borrowing from Navywing, Bert+Franzen+Draper = the Wrecking Crew! ;)

Edited by puckloo39

Great news for bert, im excited, but what the hell is going on with Zata. Theres gotta be something wrong they they arent telling us. What if hes out for the season and they are just using his "return" as a decoy for the playoffs? This isnt cool, atfirst it was a 1-2 week thing then it was 2-3 now its over a month? what is going on....

Great news in regards to Bertuzzi! :thumbup: Can't wait to see him out on the ice.

However I'm growing more concerned each day with Zetterberg. This does not sound too promising…

There is still no target date for Henrik Zetterberg's return. The club is hoping he'll be ready for the playoffs.

great news, made my day, hope it happens... I just want to see Bert on the ice on March 29th, and savor the look on Tutu's face when he sees his doom approaching. :sly:

HELL YEAH!!! You took the text right out of my fingers. I can't wait. No more shoving Pasha with no repercussions, no more cross-rink charges on our D-men. Plus, with Bert mixing it up (hopefully) some of the other Wings will see that it's OK to push back.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

I'm not overly concerned with Zeta. I feel confident that he'll be in the line-up come playoff time

I'm not to concerned about it either. Although, it does worry me that we are moving far past his original return date, as well as these quotes saying "Zeterberg's not confident in his return before the playoffs" and that he isn't even skating yet.

Hopefully something good is happening behind the scenes we don't know about.

Zetterberg is feeling better, Holland said, but there is no target date for his return.

"We're optimistic he can get back before the end of the schedule because over three weeks remain," Holland said.

Well that's certainly better news to a point.

See HR? Kennys here to make it all better :)

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Great to hear! Even more firepower for our dominating offense.