• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bellarina

Bertuzzi eyes March 22nd return

Rate this topic

I hope Bert does as good as Calder did on his first game.

I beleive that Calder was by far the best pickup around the trade deadline.

:clap: I agree. He`s fitting right in.

On TSN they had a pole on who was the best deadline pick-up and the list was a)Tkachuk b) Smyth c) Roberts (?). But I was like WTF, where is Calder on that list?

Looks like Bert is on track for his Debut :D

http://www.mlive.com/weblogs/snapshots/ind..._03.html#244378

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bertuzzi solid in 'Griffins debut'

Todd Bertuzzi's AHL (practice) debut was a successful one:

March 15, Grand Rapids Press: Todd Bertuzzi made it through his first practice with the Griffins this morning with no problems. He said his back feels fine and he hopes to make his Red Wings debut next week, perhaps against Columbus on Thursday.

Bertuzzi is practicing at least two days with the Griffins because the Wings are heading to Western Canada for a two-game trip Friday. They don't want Bertuzzi sitting on a plane that long, so he'll skate with the Griffins today, Friday and possibly Saturday.

It was a light one-hour practice because the Griffins are playing four games in five days. There were some physical drills, but the Wings didn't give the Griffins any special instructions. "They just want Todd to be with us for a few days and get his work in," Greg Ireland said.

I hope Bert does as good as Calder did on his first game.

I beleive that Calder was by far the best pickup around the trade deadline.

Its his first game back from major surgery, so don't count on the same performace.. But once BERT GETS GOING HE'S A FREIGHT TRAIN

I hope Bert is ready to come back on thurs: 22. I want to see him in his first game in a red wings sweater!

WTH is up with Hank! Dats, Huds and Homer are not going to be hot forever... He needs to come back not even asap NOW!

I hope Bert is ready to come back on thurs: 22. I want to see him in his first game in a red wings sweater!

WTH is up with Hank! Dats, Huds and Homer are not going to be hot forever... He needs to come back not even asap NOW!

No he doesn't.

I want Zetterberg to play just like everybody else but I don't want him dinged up with a nagging back. Get healthy for the playoffs, winning the division is nice but I don't want to win it further risking injury to Zetterberg.

Let him heal up for a while.

YAYYYYY BERT!!

I cannot wait to see him play!

I also cannot wait for the 29th because he'll play against the Preds..and well that's just going to be AMAZING.

I will be present at that game. :D