• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

6 Wins from

Rate this topic

Looking at the run in I feel that 6 wins from the last 11 games should see us attain 1st overall and a first round match up

with either the ailing Flames or our old foe from the rockies. Not sure who i'd sooner face. Calgary haven't really caused us too much problems in the league games but then again did us in the postseason the other year. Next tues game could give us more of a feel for them as they'll need the win more than us so it should be a playoff type game. The Avs are a funny side but I think we should come out on top over a series against them, as they don't have the depth that we can put out and that should be the overiding factor. Much sooner face them than either of the other options we could have in the 1st.

Flames aren't the same team as in 04 and neither are the Wings.

I wouldn't say they're harder to beat than any other opponent.

Rather a slumping Flames team than a heroic Colorado squad sneaking in to playoffs.

Then I feel the Preds will win a few more of their final games and take the big regular season yitle anyway... and they can have it.

It is so weird to see this happening. I admit I did not anticipte seeing us on top this season. Especially with how hard the Ducks and Sabres got out of the gate. Then the Preds made, and are still making such a strong push. Then for so long, we got so close to catching them, and finally we took the lead beating them in regulation both nights.

I thought for so long we would end up in 4th and having to play San Jose. Not saying that isn't realistic but it does make me wonder who I would rather see in the first round. As wicked of a playoff team Calgary can be, I think I'd rather go against them than San Jose.

This trip west especially against Vancouver is going to be huge for me. Van is one of the leagues hottest teams, with a playoff hungry goaltender ... I'm really excited to see if we can beat that.

And yes, sure why not capture another Presidents trophy while we are at it.