• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

shanny

Rate this topic

He practiced without the yellow jersey (for injured players). He could be back in the line-up next week. Get er done Shanny! lol the fans woke him up after he got KO'd by the "Shanny Shanny" chants and he thought he scored

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2800870

Edited by rwfan007

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Yeah get er done Shanny. Out on that golf course you're gonna be on while the Red Wings are in a Cup run. Good move there Shanny. Good move.

Go Leafs. As long as the leafs keep winning NY statisticly cant make the playoffs. Which is exactly what im hoping for.

Guest Tunbo Batman

by going to NYR, he knew he was sabotaging his hockey career. no matter how good he is, the rangers are going nowhere, they're not even making a push right now. its a shame really.

I doubt he'll make any difference in NY making the playoffs. They've been blowing two goal leads all season long, even when he was in the lineup. And we all know Shanahan is no defensive forward.

Best of luck anyways.

Yeah get er done Shanny. Out on that golf course you're gonna be on while the Red Wings are in a Cup run. Good move there Shanny. Good move.

Go Leafs. As long as the leafs keep winning NY statisticly cant make the playoffs. Which is exactly what im hoping for.

What the hell? Shanny made the right decision by leaving. He knew the Wings were looking to get younger, faster, and tougher and he thought it'd be best if they did that and that'd he'd get a fresh start elsewhere. Back off him.

What the hell? Shanny made the right decision by leaving. He knew the Wings were looking to get younger, faster, and tougher and he thought it'd be best if they did that and that'd he'd get a fresh start elsewhere. Back off him.

Yup, he felt that he was a part of the Wings' history rather than the future. I think it was a good decision by him. Hopefully Lang and Schneider end up making the same call next summer. :P

Im not backing off s***. He left for the same amount of money. He looked at the rangers roster and saw great potential. As did alot of ppl. Even including me. And he thought he was gonna make a cup run with another team. Which is fine and all. But im merely ripping on the fact that while we are in the midst of a Stanley Cup run. Shanny will be out on the links. So as I said before. Good move Shanny. Good move. :thumbup:;)

apparently you don't pay any attention to the scores and standings....the rangers are in the 8 spot right now and the leafs are 10th....also the rangers have a game at hand on the leafs....check your facts buddy!!!

apparently you don't pay any attention to the scores and standings....the rangers are in the 8 spot right now and the leafs are 10th....also the rangers have a game at hand on the leafs....check your facts buddy!!!

First off. Learn how to use the quote button. Second. No s*** the leafs are behind the Rangers. By one whopping point. So as I said before. As long as the Leafs keep winning. The Rangers wont be in the playoffs. Unless of course the Rangers win every single time the leafs do. Which is very improbable. I could see if the Leafs were a ways back. But its one point buddy. So check your facts before you get schooled again chump. That quote button is a doosey isnt it?

It's funny how a lot of people hate Shanahan for leaving, yet they all wanted him out of here after last years playoffs. Oh the irony.

Thats not me , I didnt liek Shanny leaving , but I enevr wanted him out after the playoffs.

Hes done enough for this organization , he didnt play that terrible in last years playoffs.

It'll be interesting to see how he plays with Jagr in the playoffs, If the rangers make it that is.

Yup, he felt that he was a part of the Wings' history rather than the future. I think it was a good decision by him. Hopefully Lang and Schneider end up making the same call next summer. :P

I'd definitely like Schneider back, albeit hopefully at a reduced cost. As for Lang, I like him but am not sure he should be back. If he'd sign for a million, I'd bring him back, but nothing more.

I was one of the people who wanted Shanny to come back this year, so I'm not happy that he left. However, I don't think he left for the wrong reasons. The money being offered by the Rangers was essentially the same, so you know he wasn't running for a big payday. Also, the Wings were the best team in the league last year (according to the regular season, that is), so you can't really say he was leaving to go to a winning team. I honestly think that he felt that he had accomplished about everything that he could with the Wings, and that with Stevie and the old guard getting towards the end of their era, maybe it was time for him to make a fresh start and let the Wings do the same.

Maybe we would have been better this year with Shanny, or maybe we would have been worse. Maybe we would have been exactly the same? We can't say for sure whether we've gained or lost because of him leaving, so I'm not about to wish him anything but the best. He's done enough for this team over the years to earn our respect and good wishes as far as I'm concerned.

Guest LivingtheDream

Well, he seems to be feeling better:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03202007/gossi...ay_pagesix_.htm

March 20, 2007 -- LINDSAY Lohan continued her New York party over the weekend. On Saturday night, she and her pals, deejay Samantha Ronson and p.r. powerhouse Lisette Sand-Freeman, hit the Beatrice Inn before going to The Box at 1 a.m. - where Lohan got up on the stage and sang while doing a "stripper dance" to thunderous applause. She got off easy - after her, New York Ranger Brendan Shanahan was blindfolded and ball-gagged as trannies danced around him.

WTF?!?!?! What have they done to our innocent laddy in that city? :)

Edited by LivingtheDream