• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HUETforLIFE

Formula One

Rate this topic

It was reported in the press today that the FIA are investigating McLaren after they won the Monaco GP. They're saying that they used team orders, and seeing that it's against the rules to do so ,they could be punished by being kicked out of the F1World Championship's . I'll be pissed if this happens. :angry::thumbdown:

It was reported in the press today that the FIA are investigating McLaren after they won the Monaco GP. They're saying that they used team orders, and seeing that it's against the rules to do so ,they could be punished by being kicked out of the F1World Championship's . I'll be pissed if this happens. :angry::thumbdown:

Whats the bet a little birdy (ferrari) complained to the FIA

Whats the bet a little birdy (ferrari) complained to the FIA

It's guaranteed that happened , Ferrari have alway's been known as trying to gain any advantage that they can. :angry:

They suck!!! :thumbdown:

I was just wondering if any F1 fan's on here where going to be going to the Canadian GP this weekend???

Was in Montreal for the race in 2003 - great time - great city - would love to catch a Habs game there :thumbup:

Next weekend I'll be @ Indy for the F1 race; been there every year since the 1st race in 2000.

I really hope Macca doesn't run away with the season; I've grown fond of that little Finnish alcoholic Kimi

That's awsome !!!! Indy's a great race . :D

I use to like the little Finnish alcoholic , :lol: but now...... he's the enemy. :P

Lewis Hamilton............... pole position !!!!!!!!!!!! :yowza:

another great race by hamilton. great job by sebastian vettel filling in for kubica. youngest driver and first teenager to earn a point

at this point its probably safe to say that mclaren will run away with the constructors championship.

It's guaranteed that happened , Ferrari have alway's been known as trying to gain any advantage that they can. :angry:

They suck!!! :thumbdown:

Yeah, and McLaren didn't make the same complaint couple years back when Schumacher passed Barichello late in a race?

Yeah, and McLaren didn't make the same complaint couple years back when Schumacher passed Barichello late in a race?

There's a difference between what McLaren done and what Farrari done. McLaren told their driver's to hold station at an extreamly dangerous track when there was a danger of them taking each other out of the race , that's common sense. what Ferrari done at the US grand prix and the Austrian grand prix a few year's ago made Formula 1 an embaressment to motorsport which they are just only starting to recover....big difference.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

massa gets pole position. kimi is third. i'm glad ferrari is coming back. watching a mclaren landslide all season wouldn't be as fun. great job by kubica taking the fourth spot his first race back.

:clap: Lewis Hamilton is on pole position for the British grand prix. :D:thumbup:

Wonder when the last time a Brit won the British Grand Prix was.... Damon Hill days Im guessing.

Shame I wont be able to watch it as Im going to Duxford Imperial War Museum to watch the Flying Legends air display :cool:

Edited by uk_redwing

Wonder when the last time a Brit won the British Grand Prix was.... Damon Hill days Im guessing.

Shame I wont be able to watch it as Im going to Duxford Imperial War Museum to watch the Flying Legends air display :cool:

Coulthard's won the British GP twice since Hill won it.

Kimi is a class act, great to see him win! :thumbup:

I've followed F1 for years and yet this season I decided to give up on it because it was becoming too boring. And as it turned out it was one of the best seasons in years, that would be right. :sly:

Anyone else excited for the Aussie GP?

Any predictions for the race, or the season?

I see Kimi repeating as WDC :thumbup:

Quite excited. :thumbup:

It'll be Kimi & Lewis battling it out again this season.

Looking forward to seeing Kovalainen in McLaren,that team should always have one Finn.

2nd practice starting after the Stars-game,that's something I don't normally watch,but now I have to check it out.