• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine Hockey

The Joe this weekend

Rate this topic

Went to the CCHA playoff this weekend and the Whole arena smelled like little ceasars. I like Little Ceasars, but how long has it been like that? I don't remember it being that way a few years back.

It's always been like that, at least as far back as I can remember...every time I go into a Little Caesar's it reminds me of the Joe. That smell is synonomous with Red Wings hockey to me.

Ahh, I know what I'm having for dinner, does the scoreboard video ever show that FREAKIN' ANNOYING Caesars's commercial with the family acting like criminals ? I HATE that commercial . ( like the pizza though...)

That looks sooooooooo good.

too bad it never looks like that when you actually buy some. But I can't complain, they finally brought little caesars back to middle tennesse!!! it was here for the first year that I lived here, and then disappeared for the next 10. nothing like having pizza ready when you order it!

I had a Hot 'N Ready + Crazy Bread last night for dinner and let me tell you: still a pretty good pizza for a damn good price.

Though Hungry Howie's is starting to grow on me...

Howies is pretty good, I miss not having a Domino's near me though, and CRAZY BREAD damn! Now I'm REALLY getting hungry! :crazy:

I had a Hot 'N Ready + Crazy Bread last night for dinner and let me tell you: still a pretty good pizza for a damn good price.

Hungry Howies :)

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

too bad it never looks like that when you actually buy some. But I can't complain, they finally brought little caesars back to middle tennesse!!! it was here for the first year that I lived here, and then disappeared for the next 10. nothing like having pizza ready when you order it!

But Tenn HAS SONICS!!!!!!!!!!! OMfg i remember when I used to live in Brentwood their was one like 5 minutes from my house.

I prefer Hungry Howie's pizza over Little Ceasars, but the Crazy Bread rules all. I haven't had Hungry Howie's in about 6 years.

IPB Image

As soon as I sit down you guys make me hungry. Thanks, jerks.

:D:P