• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ben_usmc

Ilitchs

Rate this topic

I don't know if these even is going to be a great thread or anything, but I read in the Vladdy thread someone saying that at least the Illitch's will stay by his side. I just wanted to agree with him in saying I think we have some of the best owners in any sport, I mean do other owners care about there team or town as much as them?<---not retorical, if you know of some please answer. All I do is see how Illitch is loyal to the players, and will keep players after there prime even if they no longer really belong here, but just because of loyality and I find that amazing. Plus he and a few others are pretty much cleaning up downtown by themselves because he loves Detroit, imagine if we didn't have a piece of s*** mayor there. Now if he could only run for mayor and buy the Lions I think we'd be set, hopefully whoever it gets passed onto has the same passion he does.

I'm pretty sure only Marian is Macedonian, Mike isn't I believe.

They are both from Macedonian parents. That is how they met.

They are both from Macedonian parents. That is how they met.

Is Macedonia a suburb of Detroit? I only really know of it in a historical context and was always under the impression it was nowhere near North America ;)

Is Macedonia a suburb of Detroit? I only really know of it in a historical context and was always under the impression it was nowhere near North America ;)

I hope you are kidding. Weren't you berating someone earlier for their "Canada is overseas" remark?

:)

I hope you are kidding. Weren't you berating someone earlier for their "Canada is overseas" remark?

:)

Hahaha, no that's another Canadian poster! And here's the sick part- I lived in Windsor with Dad when I was 16 for like 4 months one summer... so I have zero excuse for not knowing more about D-town!

I do love Detroit though! If I had to pick one city in the US to live in I'd probably be Detroit. Unless it was a work thing, then I'd be lured to MIT or Cal-tech :blush: