• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wingfan191

Nicklas Lidstrom promo video from NHL Hitz Pro

Rate this topic

Hey guys, I've been putting together a History of Video Game Hockey website for the past few years and while capturing and uploading footage from NHL Hitz Pro for the XBox, I came across this little gem. Since Lidstrom was the cover athlete for the title, they did a behind the scenes thing with him at the Joe playing the game and playing against one of the makers on the ice. So I figured I'd post this to share with everyone, enjoy...

Edited by Wingfan191

Haha nice, great post

I think Nick got his chance to play in the Olympics again, why didn't they ask him "Hey Nick, would you like a chance to score the gold medal-winning goal in the 3rd period of the Olympic Championship game against bitter rival Finland? Yeah? well don't worry, its gunna happen!"

hahaha! I loved these parts:

Lids, on-ice for real with DesignerGuy: I got the puck, you want the puck?

They could have definitely added in two or three more shots of Nick shoving him into the boards at will. :lol: Lidstrom is great... I want to see a mean streak out of him. Even if he only beats up on game designers.

It was cool to see Lids hitting him as much as he did. :D

Definitely! Half-hearted hits but still great. :lol: Nick is such a pleasurable guy.

That was great, thanks for posting it.

The best part is Nick covering his eyes. :lol:

That, and also the guy knocking the net off after he scores. :lol:

Edited by FinWing

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Hell yeah. Lidstrom is the ******* man. I only like EASports. But any game with a Red Wing on the cover I will atleast give a chance to. :D

Hell yeah. Lidstrom is the ******* man. I only like EASports. But any game with a Red Wing on the cover I will atleast give a chance to. :D