• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

13dats

Datsyuk proving he can score without Zetterberg

Rate this topic

it was never a question for me if datsyuk could produce without z. he's lead the team in points for the last three years. much of the time last year he wasn't paired with hank and during the time this year that he wasn't paired with hank he had more points than hank. datsyuk is a great player. i don't know if his play will carry over into the playoffs this year or not. only time will tell. he'll have a lot of pressure to score, he knows it, he knows he needs to produce in the post-season. let's see how he handles that pressure. i feel this is the first year (if he goes in healthy) that he'll really have had a fair shake going into the playoffs. before last year he wasn't expected to be a leader and last year he was injured and still managed three points in five games (not bad). so we'll see how he does this year. anyway, that's it. :cool:

it was never a question for me if datsyuk could produce without z. he's lead the team in points for the last three years. much of the time last year he wasn't paired with hank and during the time this year that he wasn't paired with hank he had more points than hank. datsyuk is a great player. i don't know if his play will carry over into the playoffs this year or not. only time will tell. he'll have a lot of pressure to score, he knows it, he knows he needs to produce in the post-season. let's see how he handles that pressure. i feel this is the first year (if he goes in healthy) that he'll really have had a fair shake going into the playoffs. before last year he wasn't expected to be a leader and last year he was injured and still managed three points in five games (not bad). so we'll see how he does this year. anyway, that's it. :cool:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Holmstrom has an uncanny ability to attract defensemen.

So does Dats. But hey- who's on that Z guy? s***! :siren: