Rate this topic

I want to see a goal from Bulay Bulay Bulis! :D

Okay edi, repeat after me:

I want Bertuzzi to be in the same shape he was 4 years ago when he returns

I want Zetterberg to be a monster when he returns

I want to face the Avs in the playoffs

I want the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup

Guest DetroitBoy313

With that being said, the Wild do not scare me like Detroit, Nashville, etc. 4-1 against Detroit on Sunday has no reflection on what a playoff match-up would be like. The Wings are much better than what they brought to GM Place on their road trip. Without the penalty trouble, it would have been a tight game. Their lack of discipline took away their momentum, and with their record, they would change that come post-season no problem.

I was just over at the CANUCKS.COM message board and I thought this was pretty enlightening.Its makes sense pretty much and it's kool we're gettin' a lil' REESPEK MON!!!! LOL

Guest Tunbo Batman

Good thing the Preds gave away 78 draft picks for a wuss. Where is he& Is he injured yet? :P

I wish the Nucks had some more charismatic forwards. I was thinking I need a second favorite team ( a very distant second), but right now Im leaning towards the Sharks.

I was just over at the CANUCKS.COM message board and I thought this was pretty enlightening.Its makes sense pretty much and it's kool we're gettin' a lil' REESPEK MON!!!! LOL

No offense intended, but me and the vast majority of Canucks fans feel the opposite. Most Canucks fans would love to face Detroit in the playoffs. I think the guy you're quoting is the exception that proves the rule. Edited by One of the Few

No offense intended, but me and the vast majority of Canucks fans feel the opposite. Most Canucks fans would love to face Detroit in the playoffs. I think the guy you're quoting is the exception that proves the rule.

ehh. Ive already seen this. This doesnt strike me as charismatic. Guys like Cooke, Luongo, etc are guys I can get behind. If they had more guys like that, more guys like Hull, Shanny, even Holmstrom, theyd be a more fun team. Detroit needs more of it too. I dont want to sound xenophobic, but I think it has something to do with the language barrier.

No offense intended, but me and the vast majority of Canucks fans feel the opposite. Most Canucks fans would love to face Detroit in the playoffs. I think the guy you're quoting is the exception that proves the rule.

Go ahead. Pick your poison. See how underrating a team works out for you.

ehh. Ive already seen this. This doesnt strike me as charismatic. Guys like Cooke, Luongo, etc are guys I can get behind. If they had more guys like that, more guys like Hull, Shanny, even Holmstrom, theyd be a more fun team. Detroit needs more of it too. I dont want to sound xenophobic, but I think it has something to do with the language barrier.

To each his own.

The Canucks have gone from a high-powered but often lazy team to a well-rounded hard-working everyman's team. I can get behind that.

Go ahead. Pick your poison. See how underrating a team works out for you.

Oh I don't under-rate anyone. But we all have our preferences don't we? Having a preference doesn't automatically translate to taking a team lightly.

Younggun -- you mentioned Matt Cooke. He's hitting everything in sight tonight. He's also mic'd up.

Edited by One of the Few

Oh f***in' please.

Since Christmas the Canucks offensive output is in the top 10 in the league. Hovering around 7th. The defense is also very very good.

How well did Luongo elevate Florida?

hahaha damn. buttons. so. easy. to. push.